LOS ANGELES, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manduka, purveyor of high performance yoga gear and the #1 choice of yoga teachers worldwide, debuted today its latest collection of innovative products, inspiring color ways and a community-centric digital campaign for Fall: Go There. Fueled by yoga's ability to catalyze personal growth and transformation, Go There will move the community to try more, trust more and feel more during their practice and beyond. The campaign is grounded in Manduka's Fall color collection, featuring the redesigned eKO Series for ultimate grip, sweaty or dry, making it the best wet-grip mat on the market.
Kicking off September 9 and continuing over the course of eight weeks, Manduka will inspire members of the yoga community to embrace their greatest potential through bi-weekly challenges. Taking cues from the strength of its Fall color ways including Thrive (green), Verve (maroon), Embrace (pink) and Indulge (deep purple), Manduka will reveal a theme and invite yogis to truly Go There in their expression of it. Participants are asked to share a photo of their interpretation via Instagram using #LetsGoThere and @MandukaYoga or through a special tab at Manduka's Facebook page. At the end of each entry period one winner will be selected to receive a suite of Go There gifts featuring items from that color theme with one grand prize winner earning a Go There scholarship.
"Yoga helps us push our boundaries and experience outside our comfort zone - that's what our Go There campaign is really about," said Sky Meltzer, CEO of Manduka. "It is also a core value of our business and is seen in all aspects of our design process. Our new eKO mat pushes the boundaries of design and performance, offering those who practice sweaty forms of yoga the ultimate wet-grip performance."
New for Fall, Manduka's freshly redesigned eKO line of yoga mats feature an innovative rippled water pattern. Offering unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest (or rainiest) conditions, the new eKO line provides exceptional comfort and performance while maintaining its steadfast commitment to the environment. Manduka eKO mats are made entirely from non-Amazon harvested, biodegradable tree rubber, using non-toxic foaming agents and AZO-free dyes in a totally emissions-free manufacturing process.
Manduka's new colors will be available in a variety of skus including:
- Manduka PRO® (Black Verve, Two-Tone Black Grace, Two-Tone Black Marvel): Lifetime guaranteed, legendary mat with unparalleled comfort and cushioning, super non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design.
- Manduka PROlite® (Two-Tone Merge, Embrace, Savor, Indulge, Thrive): Lifetime guaranteed, fresh alternative for people who like lightweight yoga mats with superior quality and comfort.
- eKO® Series (Swoon, Midnight, Indulge, Thrive, Savor): Mats made from biodegradable, natural tree rubber, completely free of toxic glues and foaming agent, and available for the first time in two-tone colors.
- eQua® towels (Verge, Revel, Flow, Thrive, Embrace, Ombre Vivid, Ombre Allure): A towel for life, the eQua Towel is the next generation in multi-purpose towels—lightweight, yet plush, durable and super absorbent.
- unBLOK (Indulge, Thrive): Sleek design, high-quality, eco-friendly materials to help you unblock your practice and take poses a step further.
The complete collection can be found here: http://www.manduka.com/fall-lookbook
Founded in 1997, Manduka was built on the simple idea that a better yoga mat can make a world of difference. Manduka strives to support and enrich the yoga community by providing premium quality mats and products while respecting employees, customers, materials, and the environment. Created for and by yoga enthusiasts, Manduka's technical and purpose-driven product designs meet and often exceed the distinct needs of all practitioners. Today Manduka's products, which include yoga mats, towels, yoga straps, water bottles, and bags, are sold in more than 35 countries around the world. Not only focusing on superior design, Manduka also promotes their ethos of quality, thoughtfulness and sustainability in all realms of their business.