Route Planner's unique offerings include the ability to:
- Easily import addresses from external sources such as Excel and CSV;
- Optimize routes for either the shortest time or the most direct distance;
- Control routes and the order of stops;
- Get step-by-step directions including estimated time for each leg of your trip and gas mileage reimbursement rates;
- Select advanced route options that avoid highways or tolls;
- Send routes via text or email or open in MapQuest mobile apps for turn-by-turn navigation.
To access route planner, click here.
"I drive for a living, stopping anywhere from 3 to 40 stops a day. I use MapQuest Route Planner to get the most accurate and fastest route," said Troy B from Madison, Wis. "The copy and paste and auto-organizer is amazing and so much better than typing them all in and organizing myself."
Share: .@MapQuest relaunches Route Planner, allowing up to 26 stops on one route, saving resources for businesses #MapQuestIt #biz #TechNews
About MapQuest: MapQuest, a pioneer in the digital mapping category, continues to be one of the leading mapping brands, reaching more than 40 million multi-platform users*. The company works with both businesses and consumers to enable everyday explorers to find, learn about and locate their desired destinations. The company pioneered mapping technology and has developed a bold, human and responsive approach that enables users to access features and tools that enhance their daily lives. MapQuest's mobile solutions are compatible with a variety of mobile devices, including iPhone and Android. MapQuest, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of AOL Inc., is based in Denver, Colo.
*According to comScore Multi-Platform Worldwide Audience Custom Report, Avg. Jan'16-Oct'16
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mapquest-relaunches-popular-multi-stop-route-planner-300386130.html