Worth had a very clear message to stakeholders within the industry: "We know that innovation, especially in times of economic uncertainty, is a key driver of business growth. This deal with Investec will allow SMG to continue to invest in offering an ever- broader range of innovation tools and services to our clients at a time when they really need it."
Stephen White, Head of Private Capital, followed: "We are pleased to be backing SMG in this exciting time of growth. Marc has a demonstrable track record in this space and we are excited to be working with SMG as it seeks to achieve its ambitious growth plans."
SMG helps businesses strengthen their innovation and create capabilities that fuel growth and add to their bottom line. SMG businesses highlight mega-trends and phenomenons across fashion, beauty, technology, automotive, hospitality and media. It is truly cross-category with many clients working across multiple companies within the SMG offering. Clients currently include Dentsu, Saatchi & Saatchi, Nestle, Moet Hennessy, Ikea, Reebok, Nissan, Target, BBC, Kia, Anheuser-Busch, Sephora, Adidas, Easyjet, Mattel, Bank of America, Intel, Twitter, Microsoft and Warner Bros.
To bolster their offering, SMG has made a series of acquisitions over the last 2 years. The group currently houses Stylus, Stylus Advisory and SMG Events with further acquisitions set to happen over the next 18 months.
Within the group
- Stylus is a membership based online platform providing innovation insight across consumer lifestyle, product and engagement to more than 500+ brands.
- Stylus Advisory brings trends to life and distills, curates and communicates trends for members.
- Decoded Fashion connects decision-makers and fosters creative partnerships between fashion, beauty and retail with emerging and established technology companies.
- unbound connects brands and corporations with disruptive technology, products and services and startups. This is achieved through Festivals, Labs and Insights.
- Creative Business Cup is a global all-year initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries. National winners from around the world compete against each other in front of an international jury at Creative Business Cup in Copenhagen, Denmark, each November during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Stylus Life is a free, inspirational news site designed for anyone interested in creativity and innovation.
For full information go to http://www.stylusmediagroup.com
For all press enquiries, please contact:
Emily Bryce-Perkins | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44-7899-088006
SOURCE Stylus Media Group