Indoor Seating, Hospitality Now Available Online As Prominent International Series Heads Toward U.S. Grand Prix at Austin, TX
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Legendary driver Mario Andretti will be among the celebrities and drivers scheduled to meet racing fans, with Official ticket packages, this fall as the world's most prestigious auto racing series opens up its best seating and hospitality packages to the general public.
A major highlight of the Formula 1™ season is the debut of the new purpose-built racing and entertainment venue, Circuit of The Americas™ in Austin, Texas, which will be a permanent home for Formula 1™ in the United States. The inaugural FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX™ is set for Nov. 16-18 as the second to last race of the season and could decide the hotly-contested drivers' championship. A large array of packages, including tickets in the Main Grandstand and the most exciting Turns as well accommodations and access to private hospitality party venues, are detailed at www.COTAExperiences.com at prices starting at $1,649.
The "Official" Circuit of The Americas Experiences packages via QuintEvents include several exclusive benefits:
- Large blocks of seats together
- Private hospitality party adjacent to the Main Grandstand building with F1™ celebrities including Mario Andretti, open premium bar, gourmet food, and optional reserved seating
- Accommodations at many of the best hotels in Austin and San Antonio
- Ground Transportation from the hotel to the track each day and preferred parking
- The security of buying direct from Circuit of The Americas as opposed to a secondary market ticket broker
- Insider update between now and the races to ensure the best possible experience.
QuintEvents of Charlotte, NC, has partnered with both Formula 1™ and Circuit of The Americas™ to market the packages. All ticket and hospitality packages come direct from Circuit of The Americas with QuintEvents as the exclusive Official Ticket, Travel and Hospitality Provider. QuintEvents provides similar services for the NFL, Kentucky Derby, NBA and Breeders' Cup.
Andretti, Circuit of The Americas ambassador to the motorsports world, will be on hand at the FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX to participate in race activities and to interact with fans exclusively in the Circuit of The Americas Experiences' hospitality party venue. Other drivers and celebrities are also expected to appear in the Circuit of The Americas Experiences exclusive hospitality venue at the event.