MARISA - Net Income increases 219% and EBITDA 80% in 4Q12
SAO PAULO, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marisa Lojas S.A. (BM&FBovespa: AMAR3; Bloomberg: AMAR3:BZ), announces today the results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12).
- 14.1% growth in Same Store Sales and 22.7% in total retail sales
- 340 bps gain in Consolidated Gross Margin reaching 51.2%
- 100 bps increase in Retail Gross Margin to 51.8%
- Increase of 80.1% in consolidated and of 68.6% in Retail EBITDA
- Opening of 32 new stores in 2012
- More per M² Project
- Introduction of Footwear Sector in 77 stores, totaling 202 stores by the end of 2012
- 310 stores with sales area reallocation, favoring categories with higher sales per square meter
- Efficiency Plan
- 290 bps reduction in General, Administrative and Selling Expenses as percentage of Consolidated Net Revenues
4Q12 Conference Call
Date: February 6, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. (US EDT) | 01:00 p.m. (Brasilia)
Access phone out of Brazil: +1 (516) 300-1066
IR Contact: +55 (11) 2109-3121 / 6269 email@example.com
SOURCE Marisa Lojas S.A.
More by this Source
Marisa anuncia Receita Líquida de R$ 722,5 milhões no 3T13
Nov 14, 2013, 16:05 ET
Marisa announces Net Revenue of R$ 722.5 million in 3Q13
Nov 14, 2013, 16:03 ET
Marisa - Receita Líquida cresce 7% no segundo trimestre de 2013
Aug 12, 2013, 20:29 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.