LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MetricStream, the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Apps, has announced that Mark Steward, the Head of Enforcement at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) will deliver the keynote address on the morning of November 11, 2015 at the MetricStream GRC Summit Europe 2015 in London.
In his keynote address, Mr. Steward will discuss his responsibilities as the new Head of Enforcement for the FCA in a role that brings together the organization's Enforcement function with a new Market Oversight Division. Mr. Steward will share some of the key areas of focus for the FCA, some of the biggest challenges of the job, and will conclude by offering best practices for organizations world-wide as they take steps to strengthen their internal controls and overall corporate governance initiatives.
The keynote address from Mr. Steward will be followed by a Mastermind Interview led by French Caldwell, Chief GRC Evangelist at MetricStream. During the Mastermind Interview, Mr. Caldwell and Mr. Steward will discuss the impact of disruptive and innovative technologies and business models on policy-making at a global scale versus national or local scale. They will also analyze the traits and markers of leading organizations, and offer some actionable advice for the GRC leaders in the audience who are responsible for building and leading well governed, risk aware and compliant organizations.
The MetricStream GRC Summit Europe 2015 will take place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London from November 10-11, 2015. The two-day GRC Summit designed on the theme "Maximize Business Performance" is the world's leading gathering of GRC professionals, analysts, thought leaders, and policy makers and offers a unique opportunity for attendees to interact and share ideas with their industry peers.
The event agenda consists of 6 keynote speeches, 40+ presentations and panel sessions, 10+ GRC case studies, MetricStream GRC App and live lab demos, and over 500 minutes of networking. The event also features several technology tracks that will cover key issues spanning Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit Management, Third Party Risk Management and Corporate Compliance & Ethics.
Other notable speakers at this year's GRC Summit in London include:
- Alex McDonald, CTO Office, NetApp
- Dr. Bertrand Hassani, Group Head of AAA Risk Methodology, Banco Santander
- Caroline Agletiner, Sr.Compliance Officer, Societe Generale
- David Ragan, Director of Risk Management & Compliance, Steamship Insurance Management Services
- Dr. Gerhard Knecht, Global Head of Information Security Services, Unisys
- Jacqueline Barrett, Global Risk and Compliance Director, Vodafone
- Mark Everard, Global Head, Regulatory Affairs Risk Assessment, HSBC London
- Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research
- Peyman Mestchain, Managing Partner, Chartis Research
- Ralph Zwierzina, CISO GBS & Corporate Centre, Deutsche Post World Net
- Renaud Di Francesco, Director Europe Technology Standards, Sony Europe
- Richard Flood, Managing Director – Head of Operational Risk, EMEA. StateStreet
- Rob Halstead, Head of Risk Management, Cross Rail
- Rory Conway, Head of Compliance, Metlife Western & Central Europe
- Silvio De Girolamo, Chief Audit & Sustainability Executive, Autogrill
- Thorsten Eidmann, Information Security Officer Styrolution Group GmbH
- Umar Zaman, Chief Administrative Officer - Global Risk and Control, AXA Investment Managers
Speakers and attendees alike will benefit from the expert-led event sessions as well as the sharing of best practices from GRC journeys being undertaken by organizations around the world.
Key partners and sponsors for this event include Dixtior, BITSIGHT, HCL, Everbridge, Virtusa, Semantify, and NaviSite.
To learn more about the MetricStream GRC Summit Europe 2015, or to register to attend, please visit the event website: http://www.grc-summit.com/europe.
For media wishing to attend or cover this event, please reach out to the media contact listed below.
MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management Solutions. MetricStream solutions are used by leading global corporations in diverse industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing to manage their risk management programs, quality management processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and other corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA (www.metricstream.com).
US: +1 (925) 451-1468
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mark-steward-head-of-enforcement-at-the-financial-conduct-authority-to-keynote-metricstream-grc-summit-europe-2015-in-london-300174739.html