DUBLIN, September 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils and Fittings Market - Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for copper pipes, coils and fittings in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% through 2021, especially due to rising demand for copper pipes, coils and fittings from new building construction in these countries.
Rising infrastructure developments in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar are anticipated to boost demand for HVAC and plumbing systems, and thereby, drive the market for copper pipes, coils and fittings in these countries through 2021. Copper piping network is widely used in plumbing infrastructure, on account of its fitment application in water supply networks.
Copper pipes and coils are also widely applied in air conditioning and refrigeration systems, due to their high resilience to changes in temperatures and longevity. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar witness hot climatic conditions, which results in high usage of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Further, expanding population base and high disposable income in all of these countries is projected to fuel demand for air conditioners and refrigerators in the coming years, thereby driving demand for copper pipes and coils. Additionally, these countries are highly dependent on desalination of sea water to address their need for potable water.
Ongoing and future developments in strengthening and expanding water supply infrastructure is expected to positively influence the copper pipes, coils and fittings market in these countries during 2016-2021.
- Asia Electro Mechanical Company Ltd.
- Astic General Trading L.L.C.
- Cannelle Holdings FZCO
- OITC Group W.L.L.
- Sanipex L.L.C.
- Sawaed International Trading Est.
- TPC FZE
- Techno Cool Co.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils and Fittings Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils & Fittings Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Copper Pipes, Coils & Fittings Market Outlook
7. Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils & Fittings Market Outlook
8. UAE Copper Pipes, Coils & Fittings Market Outlook
9. Kuwait Copper Pipes, Coils & Fittings Market Outlook
10. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar Copper Coils Market Outlook
11. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar Copper Pipes Market Outlook
12. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar Copper Fittings Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Supply Chain Analysis
16. Channel Partner Analysis
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ddfc59/saudi_arabia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/market-for-copper-pipes-coils-and-fittings-in-saudi-arabia-uae-kuwait--qatar---rising-demand-from-new-building-construction---research-and-markets-300322962.html
SOURCE Research and Markets