LONG BEACH, Calif., Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- myKaarma, the conversational commerce software company for auto dealerships, is pleased to announce the launch of four major product Innovations to its award winning product platform . In a survey conducted earlier this year, myKaarma dealers said they were 71% more productive than prior to myKaarma. The new features: Out-of-Office, Internal Communications, Check and Cash, and Chip and PIN payments are designed to accelerate myKaarma's mission to improve staff productivity and enhance the customer experience at the service department.
New features added include:
- For the first time, the Internal Communications feature allows the Service Advisor to communicate internally with other key members of the dealership and external partners without leaving the myKaarma application via text, voice, mobile app. This feature eliminates noisy walkie-talkies, long walks to find technicians, and locating the much-needed shuttle driver.
- The Out-of-Office feature now allows any myKaarma user to auto-reply, auto-delegate, or auto-forward his/her voice calls, text messages, and emails with just a few clicks. It lets the Guests know that their Advisor is not available and seamlessly passes the baton to a fellow Service Advisor.
- myKaarma Payments now lets you accept cash and check through the same system where you process credit and debit card transactions. It allows you to keep all payment types in one single closing report with one-click auto-reconciliation. No other product in the Industry allows you to do this.
- Card issuers have rolled out new requirements for businesses to adopt EMV card readers in order to start accepting chip cards. myKaarma swipers support both kinds of these new smart cards: chip-and-PIN and chip-and-signature.
The myKaarma platform saves service departments time and money by:
- Boosting service advisor productivity by 71%
- Reducing loaner car days, saving $7,000 per month
- Minimizing authorization disputes by 86%
A JD Power study showed that customers who were sent updates have a higher average CSI score of over 200 points, 20% on a 1,000 point scale, versus those who were not. Please visit us at https://mykaarma.com.
"Adding features like Internal Communications and Universal Out-Of-Office clearly demonstrates that we are listening to our customers, and releasing functionality that is making our application the Service Advisor 'Heads-Up-Display' for all tasks and follow-up related to customers at our Dealerships," said Ujj Nath, CEO of myKaarma. "Check and Cash, and Chip-and-PIN make significant improvements to dealerships' ability to easily and securely accept multiple tender types from their customers."
ABOUT THE COMPANY
myKaarma is a conversational commerce software company for automotive dealerships that focuses on enhancing the retail service department experience. myKaarma's platform gives dealers the ability to offer 21st Century technology, through digital conversations and smart payment systems, to their customers. myKaarma was named as an official communications and payments partner for Mercedes-Benz USA.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/market-leader-mykaarma-launches-major-product-innovations-determined-to-exceed-its-71-increased-productivity-benchmark-for-automotive-dealerships-300334702.html