DUBLIN, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgwrs3/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2015-2016" report to their offering.
Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2015-2016 examines the early childhood education market and the potential for sales of instructional materials into this segment. The report focuses on children who are enrolled in Head Start, state- and locally funded public PreK classrooms, and private childcare centers. Primary attention is paid to the core market of 4-year-olds.
This newest edition drills down into the instructional materials needs of PreK educators through the results of an online survey of Head Start locations, school-based PreK and early childhood programs, and independent childcare centers conducted in partnership with MCH Strategic Data.
This new edition provides actionable data on:
- Realistic PreK market size growth patterns and projections based on comparisons with a similar survey conducted in 2013;
- Changes in demand for instructional resources;
- Changes in demand by type and size of PreK institution;
- Changes in demand for types and formats of instructional resources;
- Identifying primary sources of funding for instructional materials.
- 3-D examination of topics by overall change, by institution size and by geographical region
Topics Covered by This Report:
- Size and growth for instructional materials in the PreK market
- Enrollment growth patterns
- Funding changes
- Demand for types of instructional materials (e.g. supplemental, assessment, core curriculum)
- Use of digital devices and digital materials in classrooms
- Market trends and policy impacts
- Current spending outlook
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Market Size and Structure
Chapter 2: Instructional Resources Used in the PreK Classroom
Chapter 3: Trends and Policies in the PreK Market
Chapter 4: Conclusions and Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgwrs3/market
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets