GLASGOW, Scotland, October 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Electric Heating Company has released several new products and initiatives this month due to market place demand. Electric Heating Company work with gas and electric heating engineers all over the UK who install their electric heating products. To demonstrate the benefits in installing an electric boiler, such as solving gas flue in void problems, Electric Heating Company have created the electric boiler handbook which can be downloaded from their website. This handbook is designed to meet the needs of gas engineers who are considering the benefits of electric heating.
The benefits of installing an electric boiler are detailed below:
- Installation is quicker than a gas system, 90% Mechanical & 10% Electric
- The wiring of an Electric Boiler is the same as an Electric Shower
- Electric Boilers can be used for Open Vented Systems
- Can be used as back-up for Heat Pumps
- Standard radiators and valves can be used with Electric Boilers
- EHC Electric Boilers have a soft start to avoid power surges
- Electric Boilers are almost silent when operating
- Electric Boilers emit no noxious fumes or gases
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems
- EHC only recommend High Efficiency Pumps for our Boilers
Due to the success of the Slim Jim Boiler packs EHC are now introducing additional boiler packages, these heat packs include Electric Boiler & Cylinder Heat Packs that incorporate all the necessary components (with the exception of radiators, radiator valves and pipe-work) for a complete electric heating & hot water system. Electric Boilers are available up to 14.4Kw and either direct or indirect Stainless Steel Cylinders up to 300 litres.
In addition to this, Electric Heating Company has added larger output vertical radiators and tall radiators to fit the needs of modern interior design. They now also offer their full range of EHC Combination Radiators in any RAL colour.
To learn more about any of the products mentioned please contact Electric Heating Company on +44(0)1698-820-533 or email@example.com.
SOURCE Electric Heating Company