Market Research and Development Forecast of China's Epoxy Resin Industry, 2013-2017
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
In recent years, the production capacity and output of global epoxy resin industry showed a growth trend. In 2010, the global total production capacity was about 2.64 million tons, and this number reached 2.95 million tons in 2012. The United States, Western Europe and Japan are the major epoxy resin production and consumption areas; in 2012, the production capacity in these areas was about 1.62 million tons, accounting for 61.3% of the world's total capacity. The core production technologies still concentrate in three main enterprises, namely Dow Chemical, Resolution and Huntsman; the total production capacity of these three enterprises accounts for more than 65% of the world's total capacity. As for the epoxy resin products in developed countries, the variety, quality and application has entered a mature stage, especially in the United States, Western Europe and Japan, the main development direction will mainly concentrate in the development of application areas and the research of high-end products.
As of the end of 2012, there were 106 epoxy resin manufacturers in China; the production capacity is very scattered and the average scale is small, of which, only four enterprises own the production capacity of more than 100,000 t / a, namely Nan Ya Epoxy Resin (Kunshan) Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Sanmu Group, Blue Star New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd and King Board Chemical Holdings Ltd. However, the areal distribution of China's epoxy resin production capacity is relatively concentrated, of which nearly 80% of the manufacturers distribute in East China, 13.2% distribute in South China and only a handful of enterprises distribute in North China, Northeast and Central China.
In recent years, affected by the global economic downturn, the demand for epoxy resin in downstream coating industry is not large, which resulted in the low operating rate of the overall epoxy resin industry. In China, the epoxy resin conventional products are in relative surplus; therefore, to accelerate the development of unconventional products is the top priority of the epoxy resin industry.
By the end of the "Twelfth Five-Year" period, the global epoxy resin consumption will reach 3 million tons, and the consumption in China will exceed 1.75 million tons, accounting for 58% of the world's consumption.1. Development Environment of China's Epoxy Resin Industry1.1 Market Features1.1.1 Definition1.1.2 Applications1.1.3 Features1.2 Economic Environment1.2.1 Economic Development1.2.2 Investment in the Fixed Assets1.2.3 Total Import and Export Volume and the Growth Rate1.3 Policy Environment1.3.1 Relevant Policies of Epoxy Resin Raw Materials 1.3.2 Relevant Policies of Epoxy Resin Industry
2. Development of Global Epoxy Resin Industry
2.1 Market Scale
2.2 Market Structure
2.3 Enterprise Structure
3. Development of China's Epoxy Resin Market3.1 Development Situation and Suggestions3.1.1 Recent Projects3.1.2 Industry Development Suggestions3.2 Production in Recent Years3.3 Consumption in Recent Years3.4 Existing Problems
4. Import and Export of China's Epoxy Resin Industry
5. Influence of Competitive Landscape on Investment in 20115.1 Porter's Five Forces5.1.1 Competitions of Existing Enterprises5.1.2 Potential Entrants 5.1.3 Threat of Substitutes5.1.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers5.1.5 Bargaining Power of Consumers5.2 Competitive Landscape5.2.1 Enterprise Concentration Ratio5.2.2 Market Concentration Ratio5.3 Competitive Trend Forecast
6. Key Enterprises in China's Epoxy Resin Industry
6.1 Epoxy Base Electronic Material Corporation Limited (Grace Epoxy)
6.1.1 Company Profile
6.1.2 Business Performance
6.1.4 Development Strategies
6.2 Blue Star New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd.
6.2.1 Company Profile
6.2.2 Business Performance
6.2.4 Development Strategies
6.3 Nan Ya Epoxy Resin (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
6.3.1 Company Profile
6.3.2 Business Performance
6.3.4 Development Strategies
6.4 Jiangsu Sanmu Group
6.4.1 Company Profile
6.4.2 Business Performance
6.4.4 Development Strategies
6.5 Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
6.5.1 Company Profile
6.5.2 Business Performance
6.5.4 Development Strategies
7. Investment of Epoxy Resin Industry, 2013-20177.1 Industry Chain7.1.1 Upstream Industries7.1.2 Downstream Applications7.2 Investment Risks7.2.1 Market Risks7.2.2 Cost Risks7.2.3 Downstream Application Risks7.3 Industry Barrier to Entry7.3.1 Technology Barrier7.3.2 Talent Barrier7.3.3 Market Development Barrier7.4 Investment Suggestion
8. Investment Opportunity and Risk
8.1 Investment Opportunity of China's Epoxy Resin Industry
8.1.1 Investment Opportunity
8.1.2 Feasibility Study
8.2 Investment Efficiency
8.2.1 Fluctuation of Raw Material Prices
8.2.2 Levy of Anti-dumping Duty
8.2.3 Reduction of Export Rebate Rate
8.3 Investment Direction from 2013 to 2017
8.3.1 Liquid Epoxy Resin
8.3.2 Inflaming Retarding Epoxy Resin
8.3.3 Halogen Free Inflaming Retarding Epoxy Resin and Lead-free Process Dedicated Epoxy Resin
8.3.4 Dilution Epoxy Resin
8.3.5 Water-borne Epoxy Resin
Companies Mentioned Epoxy Base Electronic Material Corporation Limited (Grace Epoxy)
Blue Star New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd
Nan Ya Epoxy Resin (Kunshan) Co., Ltd
Jiangsu Sanmu Group
Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
To order this report:: Market Research and Development Forecast of China's Epoxy Resin Industry, 2013-2017
Intl: +1 805-652-2626