Market Research and Investment Prospect of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel Market, 2010 to 2015
NEW YORK, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Market Research and Investment Prospect of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel Market, 2010 to 2015
According to the statistics of the China Ocean Fisheries Association, to 2011, the number of China's pelagic fishing enterprises reached 116, pelagic fishing vessels 1,628, the total output and total output value of pelagic fishing reached 1.15 million tons and CNY 12.6 billion respectively, the operating waters covers the exclusive economic zones of 37 countries and the high seas of Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean and the Antarctic waters.
According to the Fisheries Development Plan which was released by the Ministry of Agriculture, by the final period of "Twelfth Five-Year", the total output of pelagic fishing industry will achieve 1.7 million tons, the output value of CNY 18 billion, the total number of vessels reaches 2300, and to achieve fundamental changes of product structure and growth of output.
The proportion of oceanic fisheries in the entire pelagic fishing rose from 10% to over 50%. Of which, tuna production vessels has reached more than 350, especially the ultra-low temperature tuna fishing vessels has developed to 153 from 41 in 2001, and the tuna seine fishing vessels has developed to 20 from blank; the number of squid fishing vessels is nearly 400, of which the large and medium-sized professional squid fishing vessels are more than 150, the fleet size and production are at the forefront of the world.
China's fishing vessel construction enterprises are mainly distributed in the coastal areas and inland river regions. Currently, China has formed three major shipbuilding bases namely, Bohai Bay, the Yangtze estuary and the Pearl River estuary.
As for the shipbuilding technology, China has not yet mastered the core technology of pelagic fishing vessels, the product structure is single. Among the pelagic fishing vessels, only cryogenic tuna longline vessel and large-scale pelagic squid fishing vessel are designed and constructed by China; the under construction vessels have only large pelagic tuna seiners and large pelagic trawl processing vessels. Compares with the world's marine fisheries powerful countries, China's advanced large-scale pelagic fishing equipments were developed late, and the related core technology is still in its infancy period, the self-constructed pelagic fishing vessels are in a backward state in the aspects of ship type design, degree of automation and equipment localization rate; the high-end accessory equipments remain largely dependent on import.
At present, the utilization of global living marine resources is less than 2%, the development potential is huge. There is a large population and relatively less land in China, as a developing country with a heavy resource bearing, China must accelerate to develop the aquaculture industry as well as stably develop the pelagic fishing industry. The further development of pelagic fishing will be the development trend of the future China's fisheries.1. Overview of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel Product1.1 Definition, Property and Application Characteristics1.1.1 Definition1.1.2 Property and Characteristics 1.2 Development History
2. Pelagic Fishing Vessel in Overseas Market
2.2 European Union
2.3 South Korea
3. Circumstance Analysis of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel3.1 Analysis of China's Economic Development3.1.1 Analysis of GDP3.1.2 Analysis of Fixed Assets Investment3.1.3 Analysis of Income of Urban and Rural Residents3.1.4 Forecast of Macro Economic Development in China3.2 Relevant Industrial Policies, Standards and Laws and Regulations3.2.1 Country's Relevant Policies3.2.2 Industrial Standards
4. Market Characteristic of Pelagic Fishing Vessel
4.1 Analysis and Forecast of Market Concentration Grade
4.2 Analysis and Forecast of SWOT
4.3 Analysis of Entrance Barriers
4.4 Analysis and Forecast of Substitutes
5. Analysis of Development of Pelagic Fishing Vessel in China5.1 Status Quo and Forecast of Pelagic Fishing Vessel in China5.2 Analysis and Forecast of Output in China5.2.1 Production Area Distribution5.2.2 Inventory of Pelagic Fishing Vessel from 2007 to 20115.3 Analysis and Forecast of Market Demand for Pelagic Fishing Vessel in China5.3.1 Demand Characteristics5.3.2 Main Regional Distribution5.4 Analysis and Forecast of Consumption of Pelagic Fishing Vessel5.5 Analysis of Price Situation of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel
6. Analysis of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel Industry
6.1 Analysis of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel
6.2 Characteristic of Current Industrial Development
7. Analysis of Import and Export in China7.1 Import Situation 7.2 Export Situation
8. Analysis of Technical Development of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel
8.1 Analysis of Development Status Quo in China
8.2 Reasons for the Technical Gap between China and International Pelagic Fishing Vessel Industry
8.3 Strategies of Technical Improving in China
9. Analysis of Main Competitors and Competitive Structure in China9.1 Dalian Fishing Company9.2 Huanghai Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.9.3 Penglai Jinglu Fishery Co., Ltd. 9.4 Fujian Changxing Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.9.5 Ningbo Boda Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.9.6 Tongfang Jiangxin Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
10. Future Development Forecast and Investment Prediction of Pelagic Fishing Vessel in China 10.1 Forecast of Industrial Development Trend
10.1.1 Future Industrial Development
10.1.2 Technical Development Directions
10.2 Forecast of Industrial Operation Situation from 2010 to 2015
11. Investment Suggestions from Industrial Experts11.1 Investment Opportunity11.1.1 The Policy Environment is Helpful to the Industrial Development11.1.2 Enterprises' Competitive Advantages in the Risk11.1.3 Huge Potential of Pelagic Fishing11.2 Investment Risk11.2.1 Industry Cycle Risk11.2.2 Policy Risk11.2.3 Environmental Protection Risk11.2.4 Flood Discharge Risk11.2.5 Raw Material Risk11.3 Industrial Coping Strategy11.3.1 Multi-channel Financing to Avoid Capital Risk11.3.2 Multi-enterprise Combined to Form a Cluster Effect and Responding to Rising Cost Danger11.3.3 Strengthen Linkage Study and Research to Enhance the Technical Level of Enterprises11.4 Implement of Key Account Strategy 11.4.1 Analysis of Necessity11.4.2 Establish Key Account11.4.3 Marketing Strategy to Key Account11.4.4 Strengthen the Management to Key Account11.4.5 Solve the Key Problems to Implement the Key Account StrategyCompanies Mentioned
Dalian Fishing CompanyHuanghai Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.Penglai Jinglu Fishery Co., Ltd. Fujian Changxing Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.Ningbo Boda Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.Tongfang Jiangxin Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.To order this report:Shipbuilding Industry: Market Research and Investment Prospect of China's Pelagic Fishing Vessel Market, 2010 to 2015
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
More by this Source
India Liquid Applied Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
May 16, 2013, 07:26 ET
Trade E-Book Publishing 2013
May 16, 2013, 07:23 ET
Competitor Analysis: Therapeutic Proteins - Biosimilars, Biobetters & Biosuperiors
May 16, 2013, 07:21 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.