NEW YORK, March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ISR's Marketing Channels: Clinical Development (4th Edition) report highlights how biopharmaceutical decision-makers from various disciplines and geographies prefer to receive industry information, and which media outlets they use to obtain this information.
This analysis includes 110 media outlets across the following channels:
35 leading conferences
10 influential websites
14 influential industry email newsletters and newsfeeds
47 print publications
4 social media websites/outlets
Individual media outlet use is analyzed and presented in aggregate, by geographic location, by organization size, and by respondent primary responsibility.
All respondents (n=271) hold responsibility and decision-making power for drug development activities within a biopharmaceutical organization. Respondents were required to pass several screening criteria to qualify and participate in this survey:
- Must work at a pharmaceutical company, biotech company, or medical device company
- Must have responsibility in at least one of several relevant areas. For example, Clinical Operations, Project Management, Executive Management, or Research and Development Management
- Must have involvement with outsourced trials within past 18 months
How you can use this report
- Improve Advertising Efficiency: Reach your biopharmaceutical customers by understanding their information-seeking patterns and distributing your messages through the most effective channels and outlets.
- Optimize Strategic Messaging: Segment your customer communications (geographically and organizationally) to ensure delivery of an optimized message.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04636124-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marketing-channels-clinical-development-4th-edition-300432259.html