NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- As marketers, we all have the same struggles – whether it is not being able to get our messages in front of our customers or prospects or not delivering enough leads to our sales team, we all share a common struggle – a marketer's job is not getting easier.
The Second Edition of the Marketing for Life Scientists: Best Practices Guide for Marketers is an informative tool for marketers that surveyed over 600 life scientists asking the questions that can marketers tailor their efforts more strategically towards their target market.
Just some of the questions asked and answered include:
- What is the best time of day to email?
- Is telemarketing effective?
- Are my customers & prospects reading direct mail?
- What are the most utilized social media platforms?
- Is print advertising obsolete?
- What technology are life scientists using daily?
- What messages are read more over others?
- Which print publications are my customers & prospects reading?
- How many tradeshows a year are my customers & prospects attending?
- And so much more!
With the second edition of the Marketing for Life Scientists: Best Practices Guide for Marketers, you will also find:
- Best practices and tips throughout the guide to add to your marketing strategies
- Expanded data breakdowns by industry
- Side-by-side data comparisons from our 2015 and 2016 surveys
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04560138-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marketing-to-life-scientists-a-best-practice-guide-for-marketers---second-edition-300391517.html