MarketingSherpa Announces Agenda for Email Summit 2013 -- The Only Email Marketing Conference Based on Proven Research
Event includes 25 speakers, 30 roundtable discussions, 8 breakout sessions and 5 tactical trainings
JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MarketingSherpa has announced the agenda for its tenth annual Email Summit, the only email marketing conference based on proven research and science. It will be held Feb. 19 – 22, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
Four power-packed days of hands-on training includes 25 speakers, 30 roundtable discussions and eight breakout sessions. Five tactical trainings will focus on optimizing email marketing programs, and leveraging analytics and testing to gauge results and return on investment. The agenda is structured to help attendees quickly connect each session to a specific marketing goal:
- Capture – Growing and retaining lists, forms, content, advertising/traffic, and integration with other marketing tactics
- Deliver – Deliverability, mobile, list hygiene, automation, and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Open – Subject lines, segmentation, and personalization
- Clickthrough – Copy, optimization, design, social integration, and email engagement
- Close – Landing page and return on investment
"There are a lot of theories around email marketing best practices; at the MarketingSherpa Email Summit, we reach beyond theory into the highly tactical and actionable," says Justin Bridegan, Senior Marketing Manager, MECLABS. "Our goal is to give attendees information they can use immediately to start driving higher response rates and revenues for their organizations. This is why the Summit attracts hundreds of marketers year after year and is the largest of its kind."
Here's a sampling of case studies, training and how-to sessions:
Keynote speakers, expert panels and sessions
- Jay Baer, Bestselling Author
- Diana Primeau, CNET.com
- Dave Mossop, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- Flint McGlaughlin, MECLABS
- Dennis Dayman, Eloqua
- Matt Byrd, WeddingWire
- Jermaine Griggs, Hear & Play Music
- Matt Bailey, SiteLogic
- Hunter Boyle, AWeber
- Jim Cavale, Iron Tribe Fitness
- Donna Krizk, Crestwood Associates
- And many more
Topics, case studies and tactical training
- More Alike than Different: Why email is Madonna and Facebook is Lady Gaga
- Using Email Optimization Techniques to Change How My Organization Views Marketing
- Proactive List Hygiene: Small list, big results
- Making It to the Inbox
- Test Designs for Email
- Leveraging Personalization: Segmentation and behavioral analytics to drive sales
- Breathing Life (and ROI) Back Into Your Email Marketing
- How to Optimize and Test Calls-to-Action for Maximum Conversions
- Killing Them Softly: Writing email copy that works
To review the complete agenda, go to: http://marketingsherpa.com/emailsummit/agenda
Reserve tickets by December 7 and save $300, go to: http://marketingsherpa.com/emailsummit/order
About MarketingSherpa (follow us @marketingsherpa or visit http://www.marketingsherpa.com)
MarketingSherpa publishes case studies, benchmark reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and six content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.
About MECLABS (visit http://www.meclabs.com)
A science lab with a consultancy, MECLABS conducts rigorous experiments in the new science of optimization and applies discoveries to help businesses optimize sales and marketing financial performance. More than a decade of work spans 1,300-plus experiments including one billion emails and 10,000 landing pages. MECLABS has two primary research groups: MarketingExperiments conducts experiments to optimize the sales and marketing process, and MarketingSherpa conducts and publishes exclusive case studies, surveys and data analysis, which reveal what works in marketing. MECLABS has six applied research groups: Strategy, Leads, Conversion, Agency, Technology and Training. For more information, visit meclabs.com or call 1-800-517-5531.
More by this Source
MarketingSherpa Releases the 2013 Email Marketing Benchmark Report
Mar 12, 2013, 07:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.