SAN FRANCISCO, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, today announced the creation of the Alliance for ABM Success (Alliance), a consortium of experienced account-based marketing (ABM) leaders who have come together to help companies adopt, implement, and succeed with ABM. In addition to Marketo, other founding members include DigitalPi, Elixiter, LeadMD, Fathom, and Perkuto.
The Alliance was established to study, formulate, and share ABM best practices to advance the market's understanding of ABM technologies, and to serve as an open platform for discussion and collaboration about ABM success and its influences on revenue teams (sales, marketing, and customer success) globally. The Alliance will draw upon the combined experiences of its members and the projects they have led.
"Companies are eager to implement ABM technologies to drive greater collaboration between sales and marketing and a more focused approach for engaging accounts, but ABM isn't a one-size-fits-all approach," said Mike Telem, vice president, product marketing, Marketo. "We created the Alliance for ABM Success to bring together experts in the field to share their experiences and lessons learned from ABM implementations, and to ultimately enable others to succeed."
The inaugural meeting will be held this week at the Marketing Nation® Summit in San Francisco. Following the meeting, the Alliance will issue their inaugural best practices framework to the public. For more information about the alliance, visit: http://www.abmsuccess.org or contact email@example.com.
Marketo, Inc., offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry's innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, and serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organizations across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about the Marketo Engagement Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
- "We are very excited to be part of the Alliance for ABM Success along with all the other thought leaders. It's truly a unique position to share and learn from such a deep pool of subject matter experts as we progress this topic forward." – Ryan Vong, president and CEO, DigitalPi
- "The Alliance offers a wonderful opportunity for marketers to access the education and expertise needed to plan and implement a successful ABM strategy. Elixiter is excited to be among such a talented group of thought leaders and believes the Alliance will have a tremendous impact on marketers' ability to launch and grow successful ABM programs." – Andrew Hull, president and co-founder, Elixiter
- "The concept of ABM has been around for some time—especially on the sales side—and we've been hearing about target lists of accounts for a while now. The Alliance for ABM Success offers a unique opportunity for marketing teams to learn from leaders in the industry to help penetrate those accounts, and for sales and marketing to work together on business goals and objectives." – Brent Evans, director, nurture marketing, Fathom
- "Account-based go-to-market strategies are seeing a resurgence in B2B marketing, powered by technology and the need to create valuable interactions with buyers on a hyper-personal level. Modern marketing and sales leaders are looking to cut through the noise to understand how ABM applies to them and how they can implement ABM methodologies to benefit their organizations. The Alliance brings together leaders from across the industry to validate the core tenets of this important movement. Our efforts will accelerate the adoption of unified ABM strategies and create a standardization for benchmarking and measurement." – Justin Gray, founder and CEO, LeadMD
- "ABM is quickly becoming the best strategy in reaching target accounts across multiple channels. The Alliance for ABM Success is focused on making sales and marketing teams successful, and that falls directly into Perkuto's wheelhouse of providing services that map revenue goals to marketing strategies and executing on initiatives to increase marketing and sales team productivity. We are excited to be part of the Alliance for ABM Success." – Alexandre Pelletier, co-founder and chief executive officer, Perkuto
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marketo-and-key-partners-establish-the-alliance-for-abm-success-300443971.html
SOURCE Marketo, Inc.