MarketResearchReports.Biz: Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Demand for Increasing Functionality in Smartphones and Tablets, and Rise in Smart Grid Utilization to Drive Growth - New Market Research Report
ALBANY, New York, October 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Market Research Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Demand for Increasing Functionality in Smartphones and Tablets, and Rise in Smart Grid Utilization to Drive Growth
GBI Researchs report, Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 Demand for Increasing Functionality in Smartphones and Tablets, and Rise in Smart Grid Utilization to Drive Growth, provides key information and analysis on the opportunities of power management IC market. The report provides information on industry dynamics, key suppliers, and the sales revenue and sales volume of power management ICs. The report also provides forecasts for power management ICs based on product type, region and end-application until 2016. Market size forecasts until 2016 are provided for voltage regulators, controllers and converters. The application markets-IT/computers, communications, consumer electronics, industrial/medical and automotive/defense are also discussed.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/138743
With the rising demand for multi-featured portable gadgets, the demand for power management ICs is increasing. The potential growth markets for power management ICs include electric vehicles, renewable energy and smart grid markets, LED lighting and energy harvesting.
- The market size of power management ICs in terms of sales revenue and sales volume. Historic data from 2004 to 2011 is provided, along with forecasts until 2016.
- The market size of voltage regulators, converters and controllers in terms of sales revenue and sales volume, including historic data from 2004 to 2011 and forecast data until 2016.
- The market in key regions, such as the North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa, and, South and Central America is discussed. Major countries in each region, like the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan are also covered.
- The market sizes for key applications, such as IT/computers, communications, consumer electronics, industrial/medical and automotive/defense are discussed
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics, and Infineon are given.
- Analytical frameworks, such as a Porters five forces analysis and a Growth Prospect Analysis, are used to give a comprehensive view of the global power management integrated circuit market.
Latest Reports by GBI Research
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities in the global market for power management ICs.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for power management IC market.
- Develop business strategies from the Porter's five forces analysis of the market.
- Identify key growth markets for your products.
- Know the demand potential of the power management ICs.
Browse Upcoming Market Research Reports - Pre Book
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
More by this Source
Ophthalmology Therapeutics in Major Developed Market To 2019: Global Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecasts New Research Report Available at marketresearchreports.biz
Dec 10, 2013, 04:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.