NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Markets Group is pleased to announce the Private Wealth US Forum, a two day meeting providing networking opportunities for the nationwide private wealth management community. Taking place on April 6th and 7th, in New York City, the meeting will gather the country's leading private banks, HNW portfolio managers and family offices for Markets Group's flagship forum.
To download a preliminary agenda visit the Private Wealth US Forum website.
The program will be structured around high level content and more than ten hours of targeted networking sessions, providing updated education on asset allocation, asset protection, private client management, offshore structuring, tax, trust, and estate planning.
- Robert Matthews, Chief Executive Officer, Fieldpoint Private (US)
- Mauricio Gruener, Chief Executive Officer, GFG Capital (US)
- Oscar Alerhand, Chief Executive Officer, Galileo Investments (US)
- Bob Browne, Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer, Northern Trust (US)
- Jack Ablin, Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer, BMO Private Bank (US)
- Steven Wieting, Global Chief Investment Strategist, Citi Private Bank (US)
- Douglas Getty, Regional Chief Investment Officer, Abbot Downing (US)
- Elliot Dornbusch, Founding Partner & Chief Executive Officer, CV Advisors (US)
- Katherine B. Lintz, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Matter Family Office (US)
- Christina Baltz, Head of Wealth Planning Americas, UBS Wealth Management (US)
- Diego Pivoz, Head of Wealth Planning - Latin America, HSBC Private Bank (US)
- Randy L. Caruso - Reynoso, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (US)
If your firm is interested in participating, contact Maria Tatis at +1 646-202-9436 or email@example.com.
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 200+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, the firm has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. Markets Group has successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 5000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
SOURCE Markets Group