NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- After the success of their Private Wealth California Forum in San Francisco last June, Markets Group is expanding their 2016 programming to include a Private Wealth Southern California Forum, scheduled for January 19th, in Los Angeles. More than 150 of the largest family offices, private banks, and RIAs throughout the region will gather to share their experiences and thoughts on the future of the sector.
To download an agenda visit the Private Wealth Southern California Forum website.
As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with regional private wealth fund selectors and gain insight on how they are navigating this ever-evolving investment landscape. The speaker faculty will discuss allocation strategies and trends that are shaping the industry as well as new business opportunities.
- Sandip Bhagat, Chief Investment Officer, Whittier Trust
- Charles Rodgers, Regional Chief Investment Officer of Asset Management, Abbot Downing
- Larry Tekler, Managing Director and Western Region Head of Investments, Citi Private Bank
- Richard Ward, Western Region Head - Investment Solutions Group, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Mark Tronstein, Managing Director, Real Estate, Andell
- Carl Ludwigson, Director of Manager Research, Bel Air Investment Advisors
- Brody Browe, Executive Director, Investment Management, Franklin Square Capital Partners
- Justin Christofel, Director, Blackrock
- David Cariani, Director of Wealth Management, Reilly Financial Advisors
- David Cohen, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Investment Officer, Karlin Asset Management
- Joseph Tanious, Principal and Investment Strategist, Bessemer Trust
- Stewart Darrell, Managing Director, Delphi Private Advisors
If your firm is interested in participating, contact Hallie Watson at +1 212-461-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 200+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, the firm has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. Markets Group has successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 5000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
SOURCE Markets Group