NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Markets Group, the global leader in executive forums, will host the 2nd Annual Private Wealth Texas Forum on February 24th at the Belo Mansion in Dallas. This is the largest invitation only gathering for Private Wealth thought leaders in the state of Texas.
To download an agenda visit the Private Wealth Texas Forum website.
Over 250 leading family offices, RIAs and Private Bank executives will gather to discuss investment strategy, wealth protection trends and growing assets for private client investors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rick Pitcairn, Chief Investment Officer, Pitcairn
- Clint Haggard, President, Burgher Haggard
- Dan Peters, Director of Portfolio Management, Lee Financial
- Ed Butowsky, Managing Partner, Chapwood Investments
- Guillermo DeLeon, Managing Director, Blue Line Investment Group
- Jamie Lavin, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Jeanne Mowrey, Managing Director, Cambridge Associates
- Kimberly Spinks, Senior Vice President & Trust Investment Officer, Texas Bank and Trust
- Marshall Brackbill, Investment Manager, Copper Beech Capital, LLC
- Matt DenBleyker, Senior Director, Investment Research, Larry Thompson & Associates
- Susan L. Fish, Managing Director, JFO Group
- Timothy Smith, President, Upstream Oil & Gas Single Family Office / President & Chief Investment Officer, Petro Lucrum
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and engage with these leaders and others who will share their insights on how they are navigating this ever-evolving investment landscape. The speaker faculty will discuss allocation strategies and trends that are shaping the industry, as well as new business opportunities.
If your firm is interested in participating, contact Ahmad Sahar at +1 212-696-0800 or email@example.com.
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 200+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, the firm has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. Markets Group has successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 5000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
SOURCE Markets Group