NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Markets Group's Private Wealth New England Forum is just two weeks away. Taking place May 17th in Boston, this is the leading platform that brings asset managers and investors from Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine together to network and analyze the biggest trends affecting the industry, including alternative investing, portfolio structuring and fixed income.
To request the agenda click here: Private Wealth New England Forum.
30+ investor speakers including:
- Stephen Pagliuca, Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Jack Ablin, Chief Investment Officer BMO Private Bank
- Daniel O'Donnell, Global Head, Private Equity and Real Estate Research and Management, Citi Private Bank
- James Waldinger, Chief Executive Officer, Artivest
- Zane Brown, Partner Fixed Income Strategist, Lord Abbett
- Andy Richman, Director of Fixed Income Strategy, SunTrust Bank Private Wealth Management
- Greg Miller, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chief Investment Officer, Wellesley Investment Advisors
- Shannon Saccocia, Managing Director Search and Selection, Boston Private Wealth
- Eric Henderson, Chief Investment Officer, East Horizon Investments
- John Donovan, Head of Trading and Fixed Income, US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Meredith Birdsall, Vice President Investment Strategy Specialist Fixed Income, Pioneer Investment
- Jane King, President, Fairfield Financial Advisors
Panel topics include:
- Credit Investing – The Opportunity and Risk in Today's Market
- Accessing Alternative Investments in a Digital World
- Exploring Opportunities in Fixed Income
- Investing in Global Equity Markets
If your firm is interested in reserving a place, please contact Karishna Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646-216-8581.
Contributing Partners: Artivest, BlackRock, Columbia Threadneedle, FolioDynamix, Franklin Square Capital Partners, Hamilton Robinson Capital Partners, HSBC Global Asset Management, Lord Abbett, Mercury Capital Advisors, Pioneer Investments, Wellesley Investment Advisors and William Blair.
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 175+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, Markets Group has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas, with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. We have successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 5000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished us as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/markets-group-two-weeks-left-for-the-leading-gathering-of-the-largest-family-offices-private-banks-rias-and-hnwi-in-the-new-england-region-300260279.html
SOURCE Markets Group