INDIANA, Pa., Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- S&T Bank, a full-service financial institution with assets of $6.9 billion, and locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York, is proud to begin 2017 with the announcement of seven employee promotions in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the Bank's success.
S&T Bank recognizes the following team members for their accomplishments and dedication:
- Melanie Lazzari was promoted to executive vice president, controller. She served seven years as senior vice president, controller at S&T Bank's headquarters in Indiana, PA. Melanie is a Certified Public Accountant and serves on the Pennsylvania Bankers Association Tax-Financial Institution Advisory Committee. She also is an active volunteer with the Indiana County Community Action Program (ICCAP).
- Michael H. Campisano was promoted to senior vice president, financial intelligence group officer. Serving S&T Bank's commitment to security as a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Michael is responsible for managing the corporate fraud and anti-money laundering program to prevent, detect, and mitigate fraud, money laundering, and terrorist financing. Prior to joining S&T Bank in 2011, he spent more than 13 years working for the United States Department of Justice.
- Patti Deck was promoted to senior vice president, commercial banker. Patti is responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer relationships, as well as growing the Bank's business portfolio throughout southcentral Pennsylvania. Patti joined Integrity Bank – a division of S&T Bank in the spring of 2016, following a career spanning three decades in New Jersey. Most recently she was responsible for leading commercial real estate lending for a large regional bank.
- Stephanie A. Embry was promoted to senior vice president and regional banking manager. Stephanie has been with S&T Bank for six years and is responsible for her region's sales and employee development and assists in creating strategies to grow the region. She is actively involved with the Pittsburgh Young Professionals and Indiana County Chamber of Commerce.
- James R. Muri was promoted to senior vice president, chief appraiser. In this role, James manages the procurement and review of commercial real estate appraisals to support commercial and business banking loan activities. He maintains a General Appraiser License in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York and holds the SRA designation from the Appraisal Institute. Prior to joining S&T Bank in 2012, he owned and operated a full-service appraisal company for more than 18 years. He is actively involved with the Alliance Church of Murrysville.
- Pamela P. Price was promoted to senior vice president, regional banking manager. Throughout Pamela's more than 20 years with S&T Bank, she has served in many roles, including branch manager and regional branch manager, overseeing retail operations in Westmoreland and East Allegheny Counties. Pamela is an alumna of the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg, and the Pennsylvania Bankers Association School of Banking. She is also involved in volunteer efforts benefitting the Westmoreland County Food Bank, Pitt Greensburg Alumni Association, and Junior Achievement.
- Sharon A. Wagner was promoted to senior vice president, assistant controller. Sharon joined S&T Bank in 2011. She is a Certified Public Accountant in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania and provides active support to a number of non-profit organizations geared towards helping individuals with mental illness throughout the region.
"We are pleased to recognize these individuals' accomplishments. Each of their contributions have been instrumental in the bank's overall success," said Todd D. Brice, president and chief executive officer of S&T Bank. "We are also grateful for their involvement throughout our communities, and confident that they will help us drive continued growth in 2017."
For more information about S&T Bank, visit www.stbank.com.
About S&T Bancorp, Inc. and S&T Bank:
S&T Bancorp, Inc. is a $6.9 billion bank holding company that is headquartered in Indiana, Pa. and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol STBA. Its principal subsidiary, S&T Bank, was established in 1902, and operates locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York. For more information visit www.stbancorp.com or www.stbank.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marking-the-best-year-in-its-history-st-bank-promotes-seven-to-begin-2017-300402580.html
SOURCE S&T Bank