"Attention is drastically shifting to the Marcellus and Utica, as producers make large investments in these plays, balance a growing demand, and look for what to do next at the 2017 Marcellus-Utica Midstream conference and exhibition," said Paul Hart, editor-in-chief of Midstream Business. "The brain power and topics of focus have already made the 2017 conference one of the best in the past eight years."
With growing demand in the region and new market potentials, hundreds of executives and exhibitors are joining this year's conference to learn what's working now for midstream operators and upstream producers in the Appalachian basin. The Marcellus-Utica Midstream conference and exhibition has a remarkable list of headlining speakers, including:
- Alan Armstrong, President and CEO, The Williams Cos.
- Marc A. Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Blue Racer Midstream
- Patrick Redalen, President, Stonehenge Energy Resources II LP
- Gregg Russell, Senior Vice President – Commercial Development, DTE Gas Storage and Pipelines
- Steven M. Woodward, Senior Vice President – Business Development, Antero Resources Corporation/Antero Midstream Partners LP
To see the complete agenda or register, please visit MarcellusMidstream.com.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/markwest-and-marathon-to-present-evolving-value-chain-at-2017-marcellus-utica-midstream-conference-300378187.html
SOURCE Hart Energy