MarshBerry and Summit Business Media Present 2013 Seminar Series: Spotlight on Insurance Mergers & Acquisitions and Organic Growth Strategies to Maximize Shareholder Value
WILLOUGHBY, Ohio, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MarshBerry and Summit Business Media are partnering on four full day regional seminars focusing on merger & acquisition and organic growth strategies. These seminars will enable insurance professionals, property & casualty, employee benefit and wholesale/MGA/MGU to understand the strategies needed to lead their firm to growth and profitability and to maximize shareholder value over the long term.
The 2013 seminar schedule is:
- May 2: Los Angeles, CA – Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
- May 8: Chicago, IL – Fairmont Chicago – Millennium Park
- May 15: New York, NY – New York Marriott Marquis
- May 22: Dallas, TX: Ritz Carlton - Dallas
Seminar key topics include:
- Current State of the Industry
- M&A Review & Future Outlook
- Metrics Driving Agency Valuation
- Transaction Pricing, Earn-outs and Deal Structure
- Understanding the Legal Process in an M&A Transaction
- Internal Perpetuation Strategies
- Organic Growth and Producer Recruitment Best Practices
- Transformation Strategies for Employee Benefit Firms
According to Rob Lieblein, Executive Vice President at MarshBerry, "The M&A marketplace set a record for the number of announced transactions during 2012 and continues to remain very strong due to buyer demand and high valuation multiples. Our seminar series will greatly benefit any insurance professional considering buying or selling an agency or those looking for new strategies to drive organic growth. In addition to hearing from MarshBerry executives, attendees will also hear from Ben Rubin, Vice President – Commercial Banking, First Insurance Funding who will provide insight into how to best position your firm to obtain acquisition and perpetuation financing."
Registration & Cost:
- Call 800.831.8333 or register online at www.mergersandacquisitionsseminar.com
- Cost is $499.00 per person. Register by April 10, and receive the Early Bird rate of $399.00.
Founded in 1981, MarshBerry is a merger & acquisition advisory and consulting firm to the insurance distribution system. Ranked #1 by SNL Financial for each of the past 14 years in terms of number of M&A transactions, MarshBerry's primary objective is to help insurance distributors maximize their value through our industry-specific services that include: merger and acquisition advisory, financial consulting, valuations, performance benchmarking, peer-to-peer exchange networks, organic growth consulting and producer recruiting. Visit www.marshberry.com to learn more.
About Summit Business Media
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media company serving the insurance and investment markets. Through its Media and Reference Divisions, SBM publishes 17 magazines, more than 30 targeted industry Websites, and 150 reference titles. The Events Division hosts a dozen conferences supporting these brands. SBM's Data Division is the leading provider of group benefits and retirement prospecting tools and insurance industry financial data. For more information, visit www.sbmedia.com.
Securities offered through MarshBerry Capital, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC, and an affiliate of Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc., 4420 Sherwin Road, Willoughby, OH 44094 800.426.2774
Lauren Byers, Director – Marketing, MarshBerry
Direct Phone: 440.392.6546
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.