CLEVELAND, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
MarshBerry Announces Executive Director for APPEX
MarshBerry is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Stogran to Executive Director of APPEX (Agency Peak Performance EXchange). Jessica's specialties include logistics and implementation of conferences, delivery of client services, coordination of all aspects of APPEX including growth and retention, marketing and communication.
"Since joining MarshBerry, Jessica has been an absolute stand-out," says EVP Albert Lloyd. "She has made her mark on every aspect of APPEX from creating new services to creating brand new communication channels for APPEX Partners. We are very excited and looking forward to Jessica's unparalleled leadership in the future."
MarshBerry Collaborates with SNL Financial on Insurance Brokerage Summit
The 5th Annual SNL Insurance Brokerage Summit brings together top industry executives, advisors and analysts for panel discussions of strategic planning, growth and the outlook for the insurance distribution marketplace. November 8-9 – Chicago. Information and registration: www.snlcenter.com/brokerage.
Summit Speakers and Panelists:
- John Addeo, CEO, Confie Seguros
- Neal R. Aton, President & CEO, Wells Fargo Insurance Svcs. Inc.
- Edward J. Bowler, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, USI Holding Corporation
- John Butler, Managing Director, Sandler O'Neill + Partners
- David Donnini, Principal, GTCR
- David L. Eslick, Chairman & CEO, Marsh & McLennan Agy. LLC
- James S. Gault, Corporate Vice President, President and CEO, Brokerage Services Division, Arthur J. Gallagher
- James W. Henderson, CEO, AssuredPartners, Inc.
- Martin P. Hughes, Chairman and CEO, HUB International Ltd
- Eric Leavitt, President, Leavitt Group
- Matthew McKenna, Director of Financial Services M&A, First Niagara Financial Group, Inc.
- Markham McKnight, President and CEO, BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc.
- J. Scott Penny, Regional President and Chief Acquisition Officer, Brown & Brown
- David Paul, Partner, ALIRT Insurance Research
- Phil Trem, Vice President, MarshBerry
- John M. Wepler, President, MarshBerry
- Clark Wormer, Director of M&A, HUB International
- Tim Zawacki, Senior Industry Editor, SNL Financial
Panel topics include:
- Economic factors currently impacting the industry's performance, as well as those most likely to affect future performance
- Growth strategies (organic or acquisition-based) and how to determine which are best suited to your company
- Tactics used by successful acquirers
- Financial metrics and models you need to construct a viable internal succession plan
- Implementing an acquisition strategy that maximizes shareholder value
Stronger Producers Improve Your Agency Value with MarshBerry's SalesPro
It's not too late to register for MarshBerry's SalesPro Producer Training. Remaining sessions for 2011:
- Successful Prospecting Techniques - October 10-11
- Commercial Coverage Essentials - October 12-13
Information and registration: http://PeerNetworks.MarshBerry.com/ehome/26225/TrainingSessions
Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. (MarshBerry) is a national management consulting and merger & acquisition advisory firm for the insurance industry. Corporate office location: Willoughby, Ohio / Founded 1981
Check out the latest MarshBerry publications at http://www.MarshBerry.com/Articles.
Marketing contact: Leslie Kamp, Vice President