Marware Unveils New iPad mini Cases C.E.O. Hybrid Offers Perfect Balance of Protection, Performance and Design and ships Nov. 2
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marware®, renowned designer of innovative accessories that enhance the performance of mobile devices, announced its new lineup of iPad mini cases and accessories. Marware's genuine leather C.E.O. Hybrid case, which allows users to stand their iPad mini at three viewing angles, will start shipping November 2. The Axis, MicroShell Folio, and Vibe are available now for pre-order on www.Marware.com and will begin shipping mid-to-late November. Marware also introduced a brand new case design, the DoubleTake, which will be available later this year.
Beyond offering durable protection against the wear and tear of everyday use, Marware's new iPad mini cases enhance the performance of the device with innovative features that accentuate the user experience. The five new cases, the C.E.O. Hybrid, DoubleTake, Axis, MicroShell Folio and Vibe, marry form and function with lightweight protection and precision built for Apple's latest device: the new, smaller iPad mini.
"The iPad mini will introduce the Apple experience to a whole new group of customers, giving users the outstanding iPad experience in a smaller, more portable and more affordable device," said Marware Director of Marketing Ronnie Khadaran. "We've had some great success stories with our iPad cases, and we're excited to continue that tradition with these new smaller versions. More than just cases, our new iPad mini products offer the perfect balance of functionality and design that allows customers to enjoy new uses for their tablet while offering the same protection, durability and style they've come to expect from Marware."
Marware's new iPad mini cases include the following:
- The C.E.O. Hybrid ($42.99 USD MSRP), a Marware signature design, is made of genuine leather and allows users to stand their device at three viewing angles and one typing angle. In addition, the device features an automatic sleep/wake lid. The thin profile of a shell case with the stylish exterior of a folio protects 97 percent of the device when closed, and includes Marware's signature interior hand strap for one-handed use, offering superior versatility in a sleek executive-style case.
- The DoubleTake ($54.99 USD MSRP) is an elegant case with bold personality and a stunning collection of head turning color options. Durable dual-material composition offers enhanced protection and style. The automatic sleep/wake lid folds to stand the device for hands-free viewing or typing and is secured close with soft magnets. Additionally, the intricately designed soft rubber inner layer provides shock absorption.
- The Axis ($44.99 USD MSRP), a genuine leather portfolio with a 90-degree rotation, allows users to adjust the iPad mini to portrait or landscape mode. With three hands-free viewing angles, the Axis holds the iPad mini securely to let you type, read or watch it without neck strain. Marware's signature hand strap provides for comfortable one-handed use and a sleep/wake lid helps preserve battery life.
- The MicroShell Folio ($34.99 USD MSRP) provides sleek durability, combining a durable hard-shell with an integrated-stand folio lid for hands-free viewing and typing. Designed to keep up with a demanding mobile lifestyle, Marware's latest design stands out in the crowd with a metallic back finish and lightweight, multi-functional design that features an elastic strap to hold the sleep/wake lid open or closed.
- The Vibe ($29.99 USD MSRP) stands the iPad mini in virtually any position for the most comfortable, hands-free experience possible. Sporting an energetic, two-toned exterior, its vibrant style is outdone only by the boundless viewing angles of its intuitive design. An automatic sleep/wake lid turns the tablet on and off to conserve battery life.
Marware also offers an Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Kit (3-pack) for additional protection of your iPad mini display. To see the complete lineup of designs for the iPad mini, visit http://www.marware.com/ipad-mini-cases.
Marware, Inc. is an independently owned, U.S.-based corporation that designs and manufactures innovative mobile device accessories that enhance the user experience. Deeply rooted in the South Florida culture, Marware captures inspiration from the community's refined, idyllic lifestyle. Founded in 1993, Marware has evolved along with the industry to meet the demands of the mobile community with products that provide the perfect balance of style and functionality, thus enhancing the lifestyle of our customers. Leading a wave of responsibility, the company has remained committed to national charities, community development and academic programs including its own Marware Montessori Academy for children. Marware also is one of the leaders in environmentally safe manufacturing procedures, resulting in its own line of eco-friendly accessories. Marware embraces and drives change in the industry through continuous improvement in everything it does. For more information, visit www.Marware.com.
For more information call 954.927.6031, fax 954.927.2477 or write to Marware, Inc., 2402 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, FL 33020 USA. ©Copyright 2012 Marware, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Marware, Inc.