NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Need for increased operational awareness and public safety and security is driving the Mass Notification Systems (MNS) market"
The Mass Notification Systems (MNS) market size is expected to grow from USD 4.16 billion in 2016 to USD 9.69 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.4%. An MNS facilitates the broadcast of messages and alerts to masses before, during, or after any emergency situation. The MNS is instrumental in reducing panic among the masses and efficiently driving relief and rescue operations. Major mass notification applications contributing to the growth of the market are business continuity & disaster recovery, integrated public alert & warning, and business communications.
"Business communications and integrated public alert and emergency communications to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
Business communications applications of MNS are gaining traction and witnessing its deployment across multiple industry environments since it ensures cohesive and collaborative enagement between multiple parties such as employees, customers, and partners. Business communications applications enable real-time, online learning, and collaboration by ease and streamlined access of organizationational resources. An Interoperable emergency communications is instrumental in attaining technical and operational interoperability by establishing and adopting common alerting and warning protocols, standards, terminology, and operating procedures by respective agencies in various countries. IPAWS integrates new and existing public alert & warning systems and technologies in order to provide the federal, state, territorial, tribal, and local alert and warning authorities a broader range of message options and communications pathways, thereby increasing their capacity to save lives and property.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40 %, Tier 2 – 30% and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation: C level – 72%, Director level – 14%, Others – 14%
- By Region: North America – 57%, Europe – 14%, APAC – 19%, RoW – 10%
The various key MNS vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. AtHoc Inc., a security division of Blackberry (U.S.)
2. Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
3. Siemens AG (Germany)
4. Eaton Corporation (Ireland)
5. Xmatters, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Everbridge, Inc. (U.S.)
7. DesktopAlert (U.S.)
8. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
9. Mir3, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Omnilert LLC (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the MNS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to improve their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.