NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the mass spectrometry market, has witnessed various technological advancements. These advancements have led to a growth in the number of mass spectrometry applications. Some of the applications using mass spectrometry are drug discovery and development, metabolomics, and diagnostics. However, the high cost of instruments and the lack of skilled professionals to operate these highly sophisticated systems are factors that are hindering the market.
In 2015, the hybrid mass spectrometry segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global mass spectrometry market, by platform, while the pharmaceuticals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the mass spectrometry market, by application.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global mass spectrometry market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the mass spectrometry market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. . The high growth in these regions can be attributed to the increased involvement of their respective governments, increased funding scenario, and collaborations with established market players.
The global mass spectrometry market witnesses high competitive intensity as there are many big and small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (collaborations, acquisitions, new product launches and geographic expansions) to increase their market shares and to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios and services offered by the top 10 players in the mass spectrometry market. The report analyzes mass spectrometry systems by technology
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the mass spectrometry market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various mass spectrometry technologies across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the mass spectrometry market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the mass spectrometry market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03392243-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001