RADNOR, Pa., Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- HB Litigation Conferences' expanded mass torts conferences provide educational, networking and speaking opportunities for attorneys and others in 2016, HB's Tom Hagy announced today. "We're offering unique opportunities to learn from experts -- or present your own expertise -- on litigation and related technical topics," Hagy said.
Parties can save $200 by using promotion code HBPR16. Prospective speakers should submit proposals via the company's website.
Mass Torts Judicial Forum w/ Hon. Marina Corodemus (ret.), April 15, 2016, New York. Leading litigators and judges will analyze:
- Obtaining a fair and impartial jury
- Off-label use warnings
- Sufficient proof of injury in multiple-plaintiff trials
- State and federal cooperation in mass torts
- Settling strategies and finality
Hon. Marina Corodemus (ret.) leads the program and has expanded it to include a half-day session on claims administration the previous day.
Mass Tort Claims Administration, April 14, 2016, New York. The faculty will discuss:
- Effective resolution of complex actions and bankruptcy trust claims
- Effective and fair management of litigation
- Claims administration
- Lien resolution
This special session will be moderated by Brett Newman, Lien Resolution Group, and Daniel Myer, Verus Claims Services LLC.
Get the agendas.
Mass Tort Med School + Class Actions, May 3-5, 2016, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Leading and influential plaintiff attorneys from around the U.S. will offer practical insights.
Mass Torts Med School, May 3-4
- Medical and scientific aspects of emerging torts
- Entering and succeeding in consumer class action litigation
- Diabetes drugs
- Litigation and settlement update
- Physician panels
- Emerging drugs and devices
Program leaders are Vance Andrus and Aimee Wagstaff of Andrus Wagstaff, P.C. and Marc Grossman and Vicki Maniatis of Sanders, Phillips & Grossman LLC.
Consumer Class Actions, May 5
- Latest decisions, rules and legislation
- MDL strategies
- Class certification
Program leaders are: Eric Gibbs, Girard Gibbs LLP, Andy Friedman, Cohen Milstein LLP, Ariana Tadler, Milberg LLP and Robin Greenwald, Weitz & Luxenberg P.C.
Request the agendas.
Drug & Device Defense Forum, October 2016, Philadelphia. This third year of the defense-only event will feature:
- Emerging areas of litigation and hot-button issues
- Regulatory developments impacting this industry
- Corporate compliance and ethics
Program leaders are: Megan Grossman of Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney Ltd. and Michelle Hart Yeary of Dechert LLP. Additional chair to be announced.
Click here to receive the agenda.
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences