McAlister's Deli Celebrates Summer with New Limited-Time Promotions BBQ Pulled Pork, Dessert Shooters, Freshly-Brewed Peach Tea and Other Summer Favorites Available through Sept. 29
ALPHARETTA, Ga., July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McAlister's Deli™, a leading fast casual restaurant, is celebrating summer with new limited-time promotions, including BBQ pulled pork, refreshing dessert shooters and a new twist on McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. Available July 8 – Sept. 29, the new menu items include:
- BBQ Pulled Pork Items:
- Sandwich – Pulled pork, BBQ sauce and coleslaw on toasted ciabatta bread.
- Spud – Baked potato topped with tender pulled pork, BBQ sauce and pickles.
- Nachos – Smothered in pulled pork, BBQ sauce and cheese sauce then topped with jalapenos, sour cream and green onions.
- Peach Tea – McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™ freshly brewed with natural, peach puree and garnished with a fresh peach slice.
- Dessert Shooters:
- Blueberry-Mango – Mango filling layered with crumbled sugar cookie and topped with fresh blueberries.
- Strawberry-Banana – Banana filling layered with crumbled sugar cookie and topped with fresh strawberries.
"Summer is the perfect time to introduce our new BBQ items which pair perfectly with our new peach tea that includes a shot of natural peach puree added to our famous sweet tea," said McAlister's President and CEO Frank Paci. "We are also launching new mini desserts and have extended the very popular Pecanberry Salad, both of which feature fresh strawberries and blueberries."
Over the past two years, McAlister's has undertaken initiatives to strengthen its brand, including upgrading menu offerings and improving speed of service. McAlister's was recently recognized by FastCasual.com as No. 2 on the Top 100 "Movers and Shakers" list of 2013, and Paci was named one of the "Top 20 People" in the industry to watch. Technomic also recognized McAlister's as the top chain in the fast casual industry for food and beverage and as one of consumers' Top 5 Favorite Chains in the country.
Founded in 1989, McAlister's is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister's also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, McAlister's has more than 315 restaurants in 23 states. The company has corporate offices in both Ridgeland, Miss., and Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
SOURCE McAlister's Deli