ALPHARETTA, Ga., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McAlister's Deli, a leading fast casual restaurant, is helping guests kick off their New Year's resolution to eat healthy with a new "Lite Choose Two" menu featuring a variety of delicious, low-calorie sandwiches, salads and soups.
Offered through March 31, 2013, McAlister's Deli's "Lite Choose Two" menu pairs existing menu items for quick and easy healthy decisions. Calorie counts are listed next to each of the pairings, which include:
- Turkey Melt & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (370 calories)
- Reuben & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (450 calories)
- The New Yorker™ & Broccoli Cheddar Soup (540 calories)
- Ham & Cheese Toastie & Savannah Chopped Salad (550 calories)
- French Dip & Garden Salad (560 calories)
- Cheese Spud & Vegetable Chili (560 calories)
- Southwest Cobb Salad & Chicken Tortilla Soup (590 calories)
- McAlister's Club™ & Chicken Tortilla Soup (590 calories)
"We're providing our guests with new options for healthy eating by pairing menu favorites into lower-calorie Choose Two combinations," said McAlister's Deli President and CEO Frank Paci. "It's another example of McAlister's Deli giving our guests the exceptional food quality and menu variety they expect."
Everything at McAlister's Deli is hand-crafted and made fresh to order – even McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™, which is fresh brewed several times each day to ensure freshness.
About McAlister's Deli
Founded in 1989, Ridgeland, Mississippi-based McAlister's Deli is a quick-casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister's also offers casual catering, with a selection of deli and sandwich trays, vegetable, cheese and fruit trays, breakfast trays, box lunches and desserts. With numerous industry accolades, McAlister's Deli currently has more than 310 restaurants in 23 states. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
CONTACT: Ashley Rodriguez
SOURCE McAlister's Deli