ALPHARETTA, Ga., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McAlister's Deli™, a leading fast casual restaurant, announces its latest menu upgrade. This line of Big Bold Sandwiches includes new recipes and increased portion sizes, as well as traditional guest favorites.
Sandwiches with increased portions:
- Memphian™ – Enhanced with almost 50 percent more Black Angus roast beef, Black Forest ham and Butterball™ smoked turkey, topped with provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, lite mayo and spicy brown mustard on a toasted wheat hoagie.
- The New Yorker™ – Upgraded with double the meat of the previous recipe to include 10 oz. of corned beef and pastrami built high with Swiss cheese and spicy brown mustard on rye.
New, upgraded recipe providing McAlister's twist on a classic favorite:
- The Italian – Black Forest ham and salami, topped with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, tri-colored bell peppers, black olives, Italian vinaigrette, salt, pepper and spicy brown mustard on a toasted baguette.
Featured guest favorites:
- King Club – Double the meat of the McAlister's Club™. A half-pound of Butterball™ smoked turkey and Black Forest ham, topped with applewood smoked bacon, sharp cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, McAlister's Honey Mustard™ and lite mayo on Ciabatta bread.
- The Big Nasty® – A half-pound of Black Angus roast beef served open-face on a toasted baguette with gravy and cheddar-jack cheese.
"Our featured Big Bold Sandwiches offer upgraded menu items, as well as items that our guests know and love," said McAlister's President and CEO Frank Paci. "These sandwiches offer generous portions and provide great lunch and dinner options for guests with hearty appetites."
Technomic recognized the brand as the 2012 top chain in the fast casual industry for food and beverage and as one of consumers' Top 5 Favorite Chains in the country. Fast Casual also ranked the brand No. 2 on its Top 100 "Movers and Shakers" list of 2013 and Paci was named one of the "Top 20 People" in the industry to watch.
Founded in 1989, McAlister's is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister's also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, McAlister's has more than 320 restaurants in 23 states. The company has corporate offices in both Ridgeland, Miss., and Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
SOURCE McAlister's Deli