McDonald's® Restaurants Of The Greater Philadelphia Region Launch New Dollar Menu & More To Offer Customers More Choices
Expanded menu delivers more variety and value; includes new burger and chicken sandwiches, plus classic favorites
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 10 years after the introduction of its Dollar Menu, McDonald's Restaurants of the Greater Philadelphia Region introduces Dollar Menu & More, created to offer customers more choices at the great value they expect. The new menu gives customers additional options to enjoy and share with five new sandwiches, along with their familiar favorites.
"Our customers have come to depend on McDonald's for great food at a value," said John Durante, President, McDonald's Restaurants of the Greater Philadelphia Region Owner/Operator Association. "With the new Dollar Menu & More, we are keeping our customers' favorites and introducing five new sandwiches with delicious toppings to bring them more variety at a great price."
The new Dollar Menu & More includes items priced from $1 - $2 and a shareable option priced at $5. The new menu features more than 15 menu items including two new sandwiches for $1 and three new sandwiches for $2:
- BBQ Ranch Burger, a burger made with 100 percent beef and topped with mild BBQ ranch sauce, chili lime tortilla strips and white cheddar* for $1.
- Buffalo Ranch McChicken, featuring seasoned crispy chicken with spicy buffalo and buttermilk ranch sauce, topped with lettuce for $1.
- Bacon McDouble, a burger made with 100 percent beef and topped with Applewood-smoked bacon, American Cheese, dill pickles and onions for $2.
- Bacon Cheddar McChicken, featuring seasoned crispy chicken and Applewood-smoked bacon and white cheddar*, topped with lettuce and mayonnaise for $2.
- Bacon Buffalo Ranch McChicken, featuring seasoned crispy chicken with spicy buffalo and buttermilk ranch sauce, topped with Applewood-smoked bacon and lettuce for $2.
Many familiar favorites from the previous Dollar Menu will still be offered for $1, like the McChicken, Grilled Onion Cheddar* Burger, Side Salad, Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait and large Sweet Tea. McDonald's Double Cheeseburger and McDouble remain part of the Dollar Menu & More. The new menu also features 20-piece Chicken McNuggets for $5, perfect for sharing.
McDonald's USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options, including wholesome choices, made from quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald's 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. There are nearly 300 McDonald's restaurants in the Greater Philadelphia Region. For more information on McDonald's visit www.mcdonalds.com or log on at any of the 11,500 Wi-Fi enabled McDonald's U.S. restaurants. Visit www.mcstate.com for local restaurant, career and program information. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @McDPhilly for the latest news, info, events and promotions, and find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mcdonalds.
McDonald's, McChicken and McDouble are trademarks of McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.
© 2013 McDonald's
FOR MORE INFORMATION
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.