WASHINGTON, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- McGlinchey Stafford announced today that its Washington, DC office has moved to 1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 420, effective Monday, March 14, 2016.
The firm's attorneys in Washington, DC include:
- Robert "Bob" N. Driscoll, Member, former Deputy Assistant Attorney General and Chief of Staff, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice, and co-chair of the firm's White Collar/Government Investigations Group
- Brian M. Koide, Member, an intellectual property attorney, registered U.S. patent attorney, and litigator with more than 20 years of litigation, technical, and substantive patent law experience
- Brian Fink, Of Counsel, formerly a Supervisory Analyst, Attorney Advisor, and Senior Analyst within the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) Office of Supervision Policy
- Harry D. George Jr., Of Counsel, with more than 40 years of experience in the financial services legal industry
- Sharon D. Sulami, Associate, who focuses her practice on government investigations and commercial litigation
- Peter L. Cockrell, Associate, who focuses his practice on consumer financial services compliance
"I am excited to share news of this milestone for McGlinchey Stafford in Washington, DC," said Driscoll, who leads the firm's Washington, DC office. "Our growth and success over the past 18 months is reflected in the team of talented attorneys who have joined the firm, and the volume of work generated by our clients. We look forward to continuing to serve our current and future clients from this new location and strengthening our presence in the nation's capital," Driscoll added.
Following the move, phone numbers and fax numbers remain the same for McGlinchey Stafford Washington, DC attorneys and staff.
McGlinchey Stafford's Washington, DC attorneys focus on the representation of corporations, governmental entities, and individuals in government investigations by agencies such as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), and Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and investigations by legislative branch bodies or committees of the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. In addition, attorneys in the office serve their clients in the areas of financial services compliance and commercial litigation.
ABOUT MCGLINCHEY STAFFORD
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm providing innovative legal counsel to business clients nationwide. Guiding clients wherever business and law intersect, McGlinchey Stafford's 200 attorneys are based in 13 offices in Alabama, California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, DC. To learn more about McGlinchey Stafford, visit www.mcglinchey.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mcglinchey-stafford-announces-relocation-and-expansion-of-washington-dc-office-300258042.html
SOURCE McGlinchey Stafford