"I am excited to share news of this milestone for McGlinchey Stafford in Birmingham," said Christopher A. Bottcher, who leads the firm's Birmingham office. "Our growth and success is reflected in our team of talented attorneys and the volume of work generated by our clients. We look forward to continuing to serve our current and future clients from this new location and strengthening our presence in Alabama."
The firm's Birmingham attorneys include:
- Virginia Shipp Boliek, Of Counsel, an accomplished commercial real estate attorney with more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions and commercial real estate financing
- Christopher Bottcher, Member, who represents companies across a variety of industries in a vast range of civil, business, and commercial litigation matters, as well as in the areas of business and consumer fraud claims, trade secrets, and the enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Christopher P. Couch, Of Counsel, who advises banks and other financial institutions on regulatory and operational matters; on compliance with banking and lending laws, rules, and regulations; and in commercial lending transactions
- Daniel J. Pasky, Associate, whose practice focuses on representing financial institutions in bankruptcy and creditors' rights matters, and who has additional experience in real estate litigation, including title disputes, fraud claims, and foreclosures; also practices from the firm's Jacksonville, Florida office
- T. Dylan Reeves, Associate, who has represented companies in business, corporate, and commercial litigation; products liability; medical malpractice; shareholder disputes; toxic torts; class actions; and multidistrict litigation
Following the move, phone numbers and fax numbers remain the same for McGlinchey Stafford Birmingham attorneys and staff.
ABOUT MCGLINCHEY STAFFORD
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm providing innovative legal counsel to business clients nationwide. Guiding clients wherever business and law intersect, McGlinchey Stafford's 200 attorneys are based in 13 offices in Alabama, California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, DC. To learn more about McGlinchey Stafford, visit www.mcglinchey.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mcglinchey-staffords-birmingham-office-moves-to-new-downtown-location-300413504.html
SOURCE McGlinchey Stafford