McGraw-Hill Construction Named Finalist for 15 Neal Awards
NEW YORK, Feb.13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw-Hill Construction (http://www.construction.com/) announced today that its Architectural Record, ENR and GreenSource publications have achieved finalist status for multiple Jesse H. Neal Business Journalism Awards. Called "the Pulitzer Prize of the business media," the prestigious awards are given by American Business Media to recognize editorial excellence in business-to-business publications.
The recognized work includes:
- Best Theme Issue: "Building for Social Change" (March 2012)
- Best Theme Issue: "Into Africa" (August 2012)
- Best Website: ArchRecord.com: Building a Community
- Best Cross-Platform Package: Building for Social Change
- Best Technical Content: "Revival of an Icon" (September 2012)
- Best Single Issue: "New Life for the American City," (October 2012)
- Best Website: ENR.com
- Best Cross-Platform Package: ENR Award of Excellence
- Best Video: "ENR.com Brings Construction to Life"
- Best Subject-Related Series: "Critical Infrastructure" (02/27/12)
- Best News Coverage: "Recovering After Superstorm Sandy" (11/12/12)
- Best Technical Content: "Weathering Storms: Fancy Footwork in Brooklyn" (07/16/12)
- Best Theme Issue: "San Francisco" (November 2012)
- Best Website: GreenSourceMag.com
- Best Technical Content: "Welcome to Cool New Data Centers" (September/October 2012)
"We are honored by this prestigious recognition. We are especially gratified that all three of our properties are finalists in the 'Best Website' category, as it validates our ongoing commitment to digital excellence," said Keith Fox, President of McGraw-Hill Construction.
In 2012, Architectural Record won ABM's top Neal, the Grand Neal Award, for overall excellence.
The 59th Annual Neal Awards will be held on March 12, 2013 in New York.
About McGraw-Hill Construction:
McGraw-Hill Construction's data, analytics, and media businesses—Dodge, Sweets,Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record— create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw-Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge BuildShare and Dodge SpecShare. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
About The McGraw-Hill Companies:
The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP), a financial intelligence and education company, signed an agreement to sell its McGraw-Hill Education business to investment funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management, LLC in November 2012. Following the sale closing, expected in early 2013, the Company will be renamed McGraw Hill Financial (subject to shareholder approval) and will be a powerhouse in benchmarks, content and analytics for the global capital and commodity markets. The Company's leading brands will include: Standard & Poor's, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, Crisil, J.D. Power and Associates, McGraw-Hill Construction and Aviation Week. The Company will have approximately 17,000 employees in more than 30 countries. Additional information is available at www.mcgraw-hill.com.
Kathy Malangone, Senior Director, Marketing Communications,
McGraw-Hill Construction, +1 212-904-4376, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE McGraw-Hill Construction