NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WHAT: McGraw Hill Construction (http://construction.com/) presents its annual forum for construction and economic leaders, the Outlook Executive Conference. The event features the release of 2014's Dodge Outlook Report, a mainstay in construction industry forecasting and business planning.
WHO: Scheduled speakers include:
- Beth Ann Bovino, Chief U.S. Economist, Standard & Poor's, presenting a global economic outlook
- Harvey Bernstein, Vice President, Industry Insights & Alliances, McGraw Hill Construction, discussing construction industry trends and presenting the results of Engineering News-Record's Q3 Construction Industry Confidence Index (CICI) survey
- Scott Kolbrenner, Managing Director, Head of Engineering & Construction, Houlihan Lokey, moderating a panel on Real Estate Investment for Construction with James C. Dinegar, President & Chief Executive Officer, Greater Washington Board of Trade; Daniel P. McQuade, Chief Executive, Tishman Construction, an AECOM Company; and Dorothy Robyn, Commissioner, Public Buildings Service, U.S. general Services Administration
- Roger Flanagan, Professor/Chairman, Steering Committee for International Affairs, School of Construction Management & Engineering, University of Reading, presenting the luncheon keynote address
- Robert Murray, Vice President, Economic Affairs, McGraw Hill Construction, unveiling the 2014 Dodge Construction Outlook report
WHEN: Cocktail Reception, Thursday, October 24, 6:00-7:30 p.m.; Program, Friday, October 25, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Ritz-Carlton, 1150 22nd Street NW, Washington, D.C.
WHY: The event is expected to draw more than 300 attendees from building product manufacturing, design and architectural, contracting, engineering, and industry association firms to receive a first-hand view of industry trends and the economic forecast that will affect the construction industry, and learn vital information needed to plan for business success in the upcoming year.
PRESS PASSES: A limited number of press passes are available to credentialed media representatives. To request one, Kathy Malangone, Senior Director, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-4376, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Outlook 2014 Executive Conference is produced by McGraw Hill Construction. Platinum Sponsors include the American Institute of Steel Construction and United Rentals. SAP B4 Consulting and Hill International are Silver Sponsors. The Society for Marketing Professionals is a supporting sponsor.
For more McGraw Hill Construction events, visit http://construction.com/events.
About McGraw Hill Construction: McGraw Hill Construction provides essential data, news, insights, and intelligence to better inform construction professionals' decisions and strengthen their market position. McGraw Hill Construction's data, analytics, and media businesses – Dodge, Sweets, Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record – create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge MarketShare™, Dodge BuildShare® and Dodge SpecShare®. Construction data is available for North American and global markets. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
About McGraw Hill Financial: McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Media Contact: Kathy Malangone, Senior Director, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-4376, email@example.com
SOURCE McGraw Hill Construction