BOSTON, June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Santiago Comella-Dorda, a Partner at McKinsey & Company, will keynote Postgres Vision 2017, the preeminent event for thought leadership, collaboration, and networking for the companies shaping the future of enterprise Postgres and open source data management. Postgres Vision will be held June 26-28, 2017, at the Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston on the Charles River.
Comella-Dorda works with organizations to define, develop, and implement digital solutions that achieve cost efficiencies, productivity gains, improved project management, and more effective enterprise architectures. In his past 10 years at McKinsey & Company, Santiago has specialized in helping clients streamline the process of evaluating digital tools for achieving better business performance and choosing the combination that best meets the needs of each unique enterprise. With the process becoming more complex, he helps with issues ranging from overall enterprise re-architecture to upgrading hardware and software choices, to reorganizing for greater team accountability.
Comella-Dorda will deliver his keynote address, The Business of Enterprise Agility, on Tuesday, June 27, at 11:00 am ET.
Comella-Dorda will examine how organizations are adapting to greater uncertainty in today's markets by adopting concepts of agile software development. He will provide models for creating teams with marketers, attorneys, technologists, and operations personnel to accomplish business outcomes quickly. He will also explain how accelerated learning cycles keep organizational structures flexible with a culture of empowerment and risk-taking.
Comella-Dorda joins an all-star agenda featuring thought leaders, top executives, and open source community technologists from the data management ecosystem, including:
- Ed Boyajian, President and CEO, EnterpriseDB;
- Graham Brooks, Partner, .406 Ventures;
- Frank Fanzilli, Director, The Linux Foundation;
- Robert Haas, PostgreSQL Project Major Contributor and Committer;
- Raffi Holzer, Product Manager, Pivotal Labs;
- Kathleen Kennedy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Postgres Vision 2017 emcee);
- Hilary Mason, Founder of Fast Forward Labs and Data Scientist in Residence at Accel Partners;
- Dr. Michael Meskes, Major Contributor to PostgreSQL;
- Kiki Mills Johnston, Managing Director, MassChallenge;
- Bruce Momjian, Co-founder of the PostgreSQL Global Development Group, Core Team Member, and Committer;
- Dave Page, PostgreSQL Global Development Group Core Team Member;
- John Rymer, Software Industry Analyst, Forrester Research;
- Joe Schuler, Vice President, MasterCard;
- Matthew Spilich, Director of Engineering Operations, TripAdvisor; and
- Terri Virnig, Vice President of Power Systems Ecosystem & Strategy, IBM.
The Postgres Vision agenda will include keynote sessions, informational panels, and presentations delivered across four tracks: business; open source community; DevOps; and technical workshops. During Postgres Vision, attendees also will have the opportunity to participate in training and certification sessions for various skills levels.
TWEET: .@PostgresVision = Future of #Innovation #OpenSource, June 26-28 BOSTON - Register http://bit.ly/1RMHh5g
About Postgres Vision
Postgres Vision focuses on current and future enterprise usage of Postgres and open source data management. This unique event includes insights from technology and business luminaries, Fortune 500 use cases, a look at the open source ecosystem, and long-range outlooks from industry legends. The Postgres Vision conference takes place June 26 through June 28 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. Please visit www.PostgresVision.com for the latest updates.
All names are trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mckinsey--company-keynote-to-spotlight-enterprise-agility-at-postgres-vision-2017-300469152.html