- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 meat market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 meat market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 meat market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 meat market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 meat market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 meat market?
The G8 countries contributed $431,810.5 million in 2015 to the global meat industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $470,782.6 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 1.7% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the meat industry, with market revenues of $199,546.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Germany and Italy, with a value of $48,157.8 and $44,311.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the meat industry in the G8 nations with a value of $215,306.5 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Italy with expected values of $54,977.5 and $48,343.7 million, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4352978/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/meat-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2016-300367931.html