PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Experience 2014 is the Customer Experience Management leadership conference by Medallia® (http://www.medallia.com), the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management solutions. Prior to Experience 2014, the Medallia Institute will offer a customer experience certification course. The two events unite senior executives from multinational hospitality, financial services, retail, technology, telecom, and other companies for a dynamic exploration of the future of Customer Experience Management (CEM).
When: Experience 2014, May 14–16; Medallia Institute Certification, May 12–14
Where: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, the celebrated golf and spa resort hotel on the Northern California coast
Why: Experience 2014 isn't just an event; it's an experience you'll take home with you. The brightest minds in Customer Experience Management engage in thought-provoking discussions on the future of CEM and explore key program best practices, including text analytics, employee engagement, financial linkage, and ROI. Participants have the opportunity to discuss visions for the future of CEM and product roadmaps with the Medallia team.
- Engage in sessions with senior executives from across industries about customer experience measurement and improvement.
- Learn customer experience fundamentals and best practices (for CEM newcomers and veterans).
- Dive into analytics and program health indicators to improve program momentum.
- Draw inspiration from real-world best practices and customer case studies presented by experts and like-minded peers. Speakers will include top executives from Mercedes-Benz USA, American Express Travel and Lifestyle Services, Cox Communications, PayPal, 7-Eleven, Zane's Cycles, Zurich Insurance, and Bain & Company, with many more to be announced this spring.
- Relax, enjoy, and network while engaging in special leisure activities in the beautiful coastal community of Half Moon Bay.
How to Attend: Register for one or both events by March 31 to take advantage of "early bird" discounts: http://experience.medallia.com
Medallia® is the Customer Experience Management (CEM) company that is trusted by hundreds of the world's leading brands, including Four Seasons, GE, Marriott International, Nordstrom, Sephora, and Zurich Insurance. Medallia's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application enables companies to capture customer feedback across Web, social, mobile, and contact center channels, understand it in real time, and take action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve the customer experience. Founded in 2001, Medallia has regional headquarters in Silicon Valley, London, and Buenos Aires. Learn more at www.Medallia.com, blog.medallia.com, Twitter.com/Medallia, and Facebook.com/MedalliaInc.