Medallia Demonstrates Expanded Product Line at Forum in Napa
New Capabilities Improve Companies' Ability to Take Action on Customer Feedback and Get Results
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medallia® (www.medallia.com), the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, is introducing significant enhancements to its flagship platform for Enterprise Feedback Management. The new features extend the customer insights and closed loop management capabilities in the platform and improve the business user experience. Medallia is demonstrating this new release at its 2013 Best Practices Forum ("BPF") opening today and continuing through May 17 at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa, Calif.
"We're excited to launch so many new capabilities simultaneously. The new release will make it even easier for our enterprise customers to take action, get results, and drive customer loyalty from their CEM programs," said Borge Hald, CEO and co-founder of Medallia. "The new features allow our 150,000-plus active business users to weave the customer even more tightly into their daily operating processes."
Specifically, the new capabilities enable executives, managers and front-line employees to:
- Use more types of mobile devices to access customer feedback on the go. Medallia's second generation of cross-platform mobile apps allow users to get real-time Medallia insights, alerts and action lists, even when they don't have immediate computer access.
- Uncover root causes in textual feedback. Users can uncover the "why" behind feedback scores using a sophisticated linguistic connection engine that surfaces root causes of issues found in free-form text. Users can also see how much the issues are hurting or helping a company's overall customer experience score.
- Improve the "closed loop" process. Medallia's significantly expanded case management capabilities enable teams to collaborate on action workflows, plan specific action steps within the application, and respond to customers more rapidly.
- Understand the revenue impact of customer satisfaction on key B2B accounts. A new Medallia module, which integrates with Salesforce.com and other popular CRM systems, weaves customer feedback and "closed loop" actions into the applications most frequently used by sales. The feature gives sales teams better visibility into where the company is delivering exceptional value and where it faces churn risk.
- Gain more insights with expanded visualization and reporting capabilities. Now, users can create and manage their own dashboards through self-service. They can also quickly understand how close they are to achieving business and operational goals with a tab that compares their goals (their desired state) to customer feedback (their reality).
Contact Medallia at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo to learn more about the new capabilities of the Medallia platform.
Medallia is the customer experience management company. Founded in 2001, the company is trusted by the world's leading brands including Best Western, Four Seasons, Gold's Gym, Sephora, Sony, and Verizon to improve customer experiences. Medallia provides a SaaS-based software platform, which captures feedback across Web, social, mobile, and contact center channels, analyzes it in real-time, and enables companies to take action to drive relentless improvement of business performance. Learn more at www.Medallia.com and follow the company at blog.medallia.com on Twitter @Medallia, and on Facebook.com/MedalliaInc.
©2013 Medallia, Inc. Medallia is a registered trademark of Medallia, Inc. Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld. Other brand names may be trademarks of their respective owner(s). All rights reserved.
Michelle de Haaff, Medallia, (650) 321-3000, email@example.com
Lisa Hawes, Sterling Communications, (408) 884-5155, firstname.lastname@example.org
More by this Source
Medallia Adds Industry Veteran Frank Slootman to Board of Directors
Feb 19, 2014, 08:30 ET
Medallia Announces Experience 2014, Annual CEM Leadership Conference, May 14 to 16
Feb 18, 2014, 13:19 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.