Medbox Owned Vaporfection On Pace To Set Sales Record in 2013
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medbox, Inc. (OTC Markets: MDBX) (www.medboxinc.com), a leader in providing consulting services and patented systems to the medical and retail industries, announced today that Vaporfection, their wholly owned subsidiary, is on pace to post record sales in 2013 - surpassing last year's historic $1.4 million sales performance.
Vaporfection has a line of vaporizing products that are considered the highest quality in the world, with industry-leading features and user benefits, including:
- Dual Method Delivery: The viVape™ vaporizer offers both bag and wand delivery methods in the same vaporizer, resulting in the quietest and fastest delivery in the industry.
- Vapor Touch™: The viVape™ vaporizer features a user-friendly touchscreen control system and an incredibly fast startup time, as well as a glowing LED glass heating chamber to let you know you've reached your desired temperature.
- Vapor Sense™ Temperature Control: The viVape™ is equipped with automatic temperature-sensing technology, featuring a digital microprocessor temperature controller directly wired to a thermo coupling temperature sensor.
- Vapor Glass™: The viVape™ vaporizer is equipped with a patented Vapor Glass™ technology, featuring a laboratory-grade glass-on-glass heating element and chamber, which is designed to allow the heating source to be perfectly positioned for the most effective air/heat flow combination
- Dual Current: The viVape™ vaporizer can be used in any country in the world; it's electrically compatible with 110/240 voltage for universal use.
"We are pleased with Vaporfection's sales to date, and we look forward to increasing sales exponentially when we gear up our new marketing campaign," stated Dr. Bruce Bedrick, CEO of Medbox, Inc. "As the medical marijuana industry continues to grow, patients are seeking better and healthier delivery systems. Vaporfection provides state-of-the-art technology in affordable and mass-marketable delivery products."
For more information on Medbox, visit: www.thedispensingsolution.com
For more information on Vaporfection, visit: www.vaporfection.com
About Medbox, Inc:
Medbox is a leader in the development, sales and service of automated, biometrically controlled dispensing and storage systems for medicine and merchandise. Medbox has offices throughout the world, including New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Tokyo, London and Toronto, and has their corporate headquarters in Los Angeles.
Medbox provides their patented systems, software and consulting services to pharmacies, dispensaries, urgent care centers, drug rehab clinics, hospitals, prison systems, hospice facilities, and medical groups worldwide.
Medbox, Inc. is a publicly traded company, and is quoted on the OTC Markets, ticker symbol MDBX.
For more information on Medbox, please contact the Medbox Investor Relations Department at (800) 762-1452 or go online to www.medboxinc.com.
SOURCE Medbox, Inc.
More by this Source
Medbox in One of the Fastest-Growing Markets in the United States According to a New Report
Dec 05, 2013, 09:00 ET
Medbox Issues Status Update to Company Shareholders
Nov 25, 2013, 09:00 ET
Medbox, Inc. Posts Record Revenues in 3rd Quarter 2013 Financials
Nov 20, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.