EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MedeAnalytics, a pioneer in healthcare analytics, today announced that clients, Baptist Health System, Jersey City Medical Center and the Mississippi Division of Medicaid (Mississippi DOM) will be speaking at the HIMSS16 Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 29 through March 4, 2016. These clients will address revenue cycle improvement, enterprise performance management and the implementation of clinical data infrastructure.
"These prestigious organizations are model examples for how providers and payers can apply analytics solutions in ways that not only improve financial performance, but increase operational efficiencies and enhance the quality of care," said Andy Hurd, CEO of MedeAnalytics. "We are proud that their successes have been recognized and that they will have the opportunity to share their learnings at one of the healthcare industry's premier events."
Over the course of HIMSS16, the three organizations will speak to the following:
- Mississippi Division of Medicaid, will share challenges and success stories from the implementation of clinical data infrastructure components such as a MPI, clinical data repository (CDR) and Provider Portal.
- Date and time: March 1, 2016 from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. PT
- Location: Sands Expo Convention Center, Lando 4205
- Jersey City Medical Center, a Barnabas Health facility, combined data, analytics and enterprise performance management to emerge from the verge of bankruptcy to a multi-million dollar positive revenue while improving patient care. They have since been awarded the prestigious Vision of Performance Excellence Award (VoPE), which is the state level of the Malcolm Baldrige Award.
- Date and time: March 3, 2016 from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. PT
- Location: Sands Expo Convention Center, Marcello 4404
- Baptist Health System, one of the largest healthcare systems in Alabama, will discuss how they improved their revenue cycle with new processes and analytics technology to address several major changes impacting their organization, including an EHR system conversion and the state's decision to opt out of Medicaid expansion.
- Date and time: March 4, 2016 from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. PT
- Location: Sands Expo Convention Center, Delfino 4004
MedeAnalytics provides over 1,500 payer and provider organizations with the leading products and expertise needed to improve their financial health. MedeAnalytics tracks three billion unique episodic encounters and processes 24,000 daily data feeds. Executives and healthcare leaders receive unparalleled analytics through MedeAnalytics' data platform, which holds more than 600 terabytes of data, empowering them with the real-time insights needed to proactively plan and respond to today's pressing issues.
In 2015, the company's success was marked by a third consecutive year of more than 30 percent growth in bookings. Through its recent partnership with Thoma Bravo, a leading private equity investment firm, MedeAnalytics is positioned to continue this momentum by growing the company both organically and through strategic acquisitions. The company also received the prestigious recognition as one of Modern Healthcare's "100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the second year in a row.
MedeAnalytics provides evidence-based insights to solve a real problem that plagues healthcare – how to use the immense amount of patient data collected along the care continuum to deliver cost-effective care and promote a healthier population. Its analytics platform delivers intelligence that helps healthcare organizations detect their greatest areas of risk and identify opportunities to improve their financial health. It empowers providers and payers to collaborate and use data to strengthen their operations and improve the quality of care. MedeAnalytics' cloud-based tools have been used to uncover business insights for over 1,500 healthcare organizations across the United States and United Kingdom. The company has also been named one of Modern Healthcare's top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2014 and 2015. For more information, visit www.medeanalytics.com.
Amy Ferretti, Senior VP, Marketing