Media Alert: Learn to Address Today's and Tomorrow's Mobility Challenges at Good Technology Mobility Summit - Washington D.C.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Must-attend event of 2013 for CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, and IT decision makers in Government and Enterprise.
WHO: Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility.
WHAT: Good Technology invites you the 2013 Mobility Summit in Washington D.C. to hear about key competitive strategies that will help you to address today's and tomorrow's mobility challenges. Aimed at CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, and those responsible for IT decision-making within Government and Enterprise, the DC Mobility Summit will bring together experts from Good and other industry thought leaders who have successfully deployed comprehensive mobile strategies within government agencies.
More specifically, this event will cover:
- Good's company vision and the latest innovations in the Good Secure Mobility Solution, including product demonstrations
- Tactical methodologies for transitioning Blackberry users including Common Criteria and FIPS certified encryption
- Creating the mobile experience users want with the security and compliance IT needs
- Building secure workflows between apps from ISVs, Good and your own organization
For additional detail and to register, please visit here.
WHEN: December 3, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. EST
WHERE: The W Hotel (515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004)
Join Good on Twitter & Facebook:
- Attendees are encouraged to share content and best practices learned via Twitter with hashtag #GoodSummit.
- Stay up to date with Good Technology via Twitter at @Good_Technology and Facebook at www.facebook.com/goodformobile.
About Good Technology
Good Technology is the innovation leader in secure mobility solutions; enabling business to move freely and engage at the edge. Good's comprehensive solution consists of a secure mobility platform, mobile device management, a suite of collaboration applications, and a broad third-party application and partner ecosystem that unlocks your mobile potential. More than 5,000 organizations in 130 countries use Good Technology solutions, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in commercial banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, government, and aerospace and defense. Learn more at www.good.com.
SOURCE Good Technology