SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The industry's premier event for IT decision makers and business leaders ready to unleash the power of secure mobility
WHO: Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility.
WHAT: Good Technology presents Good Exchange 2014, a new industry thought leadership event for IT decision makers, mobile security and business leaders. This one day event is one of the first of its kind, designed to educate and enable organizations of all sizes how to mobilize their businesses beyond BYOD. Additionally, attendees will get an in-depth look at the latest mobile security trends, learn which use cases and apps are delivering ROI and hear real-world examples on how to address specific deployment, migration and management challenges.
Good Exchange will offer a look at what's next in enterprise mobility from the industry leaders paving the way to the future, including:
- Good Technology CEO, Christy Wyatt
- Renowned security technologist, Bruce Schneier
- Gartner distinguished analysts, David Willis and Nick Jones
- Accenture Managing Director of Mobility, Lisa Mitnick
- Capgemeni VP and CSO, Mike Turner
- IBM MobileFirst Services Executive, Chris Pepin
- Forrester Research VP and Principal Analyst, Jeffrey Hammond
- Plus practitioners from Barclays, Samsung, DocuSign, Accellion, Acronis, CellTrust and more.
Good Exchange 2014 events will be hosted in New York City and London. For additional details and to register for the New York event, please visit here. For additional detail and to register for the London event, please visit here.
WHEN: June 3, 2014 (New York) and June 5, 2014 (London)
WHERE: New York Marriot Marquis (1535 Broadway, New York, 10036)
Park Plaza Riverbank London (18 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TJ, United Kingdom)
Join Good on Twitter & Facebook:
- Attendees are encouraged to share content and best practices learned via Twitter with hashtag #GoodExchange.
- Stay up to date with Good Technology via Twitter at @Good_Technology and Facebook at www.facebook.com/goodformobile.
About Good Technology
Good Technology is the innovation leader in secure mobility solutions; enabling business to move freely and engage at the edge. Good's comprehensive end-to-end secure mobility solutions portfolio consists of a secure mobility platform, mobile device management, mobile service management, a suite of collaboration applications, and a broad third-party application and partner ecosystem that unlocks your mobile potential. More than 5,000 organizations in 130 countries use Good Technology solutions, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in commercial banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and aerospace and defense. Learn more at www.good.com.
Phone: +1 858 524 9443
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120125/AQ41496LOGO-b
SOURCE Good Technology