LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Personal emergency response system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2015 and 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the personal emergency response system market is expanding base of aging population. Besides, several other factors such as constant innovation in technology and easy adaptability of PERS and increasing number of smartphone users are also propelling the growth of the market.
Personal Emergency Response System for mPERS (Mobile PERS) Is Expected to Grow at the Highest CAGR
In the personal emergency response system market, mobile PERS is estimated to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Smartphone users are increasing globally which, in turn, is increasing the customer base for mobile PERS market. Further, mPERS is gaining popularity since it provides facilities to senior to go on vacation, play outdoor games, and live more independently without carrying the heavy base stations wherever they go.
APAC is the Fastest-Growing Region in the Personal Emergency Response System Market
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is highly attributed to increasing population, healthcare expenditure, and demand for independent healthcare devices in the APAC region. In the Asia-Pacific region, the healthcare expenditure has increased over the last few years because of a significant increase in the level of per capita income. Further, the developing countries of APAC are also focusing on how to tackle with senior citizens' healthcare and medical emergency issues.
Several primary interviews with market experts have been conducted across four major regions, namely, the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (the Middle East, Africa, South America, and others). The primary participants considered for the study are C-level executives, managers, and D-level executives of the Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies.
The key players in the market include Koninklijke Philips N.V (Lifeline) (Netherlands), ADT LLC (U.S.), Tunstall Americas (U.S.), Valued Relationships, Inc. (U.S.), Bay Alarm Medical (California), Alert One Services (U.S.), Connect America (U.S.), MobileHelp (U.S.), Medical Guardian (U.S.), Critical Signal Technologies (U.S.), Galaxy Medical Alert Systems (Canada), and Guardian Medical Monitoring Systems (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, end user, and geography, along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the personal emergency response system market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the personal emergency response system market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on type, end –user, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the personal emergency response system market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3431173/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-alert-systemspersonal-emergency-response-system-market-by-type-by-end-user-and-by-geography---global-forecast-to-2020-300254653.html