DUBLIN, Dec. 01, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ln38c9/medical_alert) has announced the addition of the "Medical Alert Systems/Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Market by Type, by End-User and by Geography - Global Forecas" report to their offering.
The personal emergency response system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2015 and 2020. Constant innovation in the technology and easy adaptability of PERS devices are acting as the driver for the market. With the advancement of technology in the PERS market, auto fall detection technique or motion sensor pendent automatically detect when a senior citizen falls and cannot call for help makes it more convenient for the senior citizen who are suffering for medical disorders such as dementia, poor eye sight, memory challenges, and others.
In the personal emergency response system market, mobile PERS is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Smartphone users are increasing globally which, in turn, is increasing the customer base for mobile PERS market. Further, mPERS is gaining popularity since it provides facilities to senior to go on vacation, play outdoor games, and live more independently without carrying the heavy base stations wherever they go.
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is highly attributed to increasing population, healthcare expenditure, and demand for independent healthcare devices in the APAC region.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, end user, and geography, along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the personal emergency response system market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the personal emergency response system market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on type, end - user, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the personal emergency response system market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Personal Emergency Response System (Pers) Market, by Type
8 Personal Emergency Response System (Pers) Market, by End User
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Adt Llc
- Alertone Services, Llc
- Bay Alarm Medical
- Connect America
- Critical Signal Technologies
- Galaxy Medical Alert System
- Guardian Medical Monitoring
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medical Guardian
- Tunstall Americas
- Valued Relationships, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ln38c9/medical_alert
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets