DUBLIN, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjhbvs/medical) has announced the addition of the "Medical Laboratory Services Strategies, Trends and Forecasts 2015 to 2019 - Global Version" report to their offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
"Medical Laboratory Services Strategies, Trends and Forecasts 2015 to 2019 - Global Version" provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
10. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Ascend Clinical, LLC
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- Biomnis (France)
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- BP Lab
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Centrex Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Clarient, Inc.
- Claymon Biomnis Laboratories Ltd.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Diagnósticos da América (DASA)
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Gribbles Pathology
- Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc.
- Kingmed Diagnostics
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Lifelabs Medical Laboratory Services
- Medicus Phillipines Inc.
- MEDTOX Scientific, Inc.
- Mid America Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjhbvs/medical
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets