Medical Marijuana Inc. President Debuts Two Newest Radio Interviews
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Marijuana Inc. (OTC: MJNA), a leading hemp industry innovator, is pleased to announce that its President Michael Llamas was recently interviewed on Small Talk/Opus Group Radio and The Stock Radio Show.
The shows can be heard live via the following web links:
- Small Talk Radio: http://archives.warpradio.com/btr/Small%20Talk/081808.mp3
- The Stock Radio Show: http://thestockradio.com/michael-llamas-president-of-medical-marijuana-inc-otcmjna/1282
Both radio segments are known in the investment industry for providing insight into up and coming companies with unique positions and growing markets. With no debt, an unusual set of patents and diverse portfolio and over $4 million in cash, MJNA is the true definition of a pioneer. In the interviews above, Michael Llamas discusses how the business began in 2009 and why MJNA is positioned to lead the U.S. and international marketplaces in hemp-based CBD health and wellness solutions.
Key highlights from the interviews include:
- MJNA products are derived from a legalized high extract of hemp-based cannabinoids (CBD's), offering reportedly significant health benefits without the red tape of traditional medical marijuana.
- The company has patents in over 100 countries for its biotechnology medical delivery devices.
- Unlike many companies in the industry, MJNA does not sell products that can be smoked. It instead focuses on developing medical delivery devices ranging from topical solutions, like Dixie X, to chewing gum, such as CanChew.
- MJNA will be launching retail/online sales in September 2012 to over 3,000 additional retailers in nearly 150 countries.
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value.
Medical Marijuana Inc. does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act.
For more information, please visit the company's website at: www.MedicalMarijuanaInc.com
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Medical Marijuana, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Toll Free: 888-OTC-MJNA (888-682-6562)
Investor Relations Contact:
Stuart T. Smith
SOURCE Medical Marijuana Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.