MedicalBillersandcoders.com Caters to the Highest Number of Radiologists in Ohio
WILMINGTON, Delaware, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Radiology practices across the State of Ohio have been rushing to seek MBC's medical billing services as an increasing number of radiology practice managers in Ohio face complex billing problems in the current healthcare environment.
As a growing number of radiologists face rising costs and reduced payments, billing errors, obsolete technology, business communication problems, recruitment challenges- they are left with little time to focus on their practice and are proactively turning towards MBC to combat declining reimbursements and concentrate on patient care.
Understanding & dealing with Radiology Billing Challenges in Ohio
"The conventional trade of radiology billing in Ohio is quickly changing and becoming increasingly challenging making it crucial for groups to embrace the use of technology and automation¨ stated Aman Gupta CEO at Med DataCare Pro.
The primary radiology challenges facing radiologists in Ohio include -
- Declining reimbursements
- Healthcare reforms
- Conversion of conventional healthcare payment models
- Increasing bad debt as a result of the weakening economic conditions
Impact of challenges & changes in radiology billing in Ohio include -
- A statewide effort to reduce costs and increase efficiencies as the state witnesses a move to electronic claim transmission - an initiative taken by the Department of Jobs and Family which also governs Medicaid
- An increasing trend of teleradiology picking up in Ohio
- Increased numbers of emergency centers opting for outsourcing their radiology services
- As radiology plays an ever increasing role in hospitals in terms of revenue; radiologists are opting for means to acquire optimized hospital revenue management services.
Ohio being a progressive state is taking these changes within their stride and hastening to find solutions. Aman Gupta believes that "most radiology practice and hospitals are looking to overcome increasing billing challenge by acquiring a specialized billing service in order to secure maximized revenues".
Role of MBC in helping Radiologists in Ohio
Faced with these obstacles and uncertainties, there has been a high increase from both small and large radiology groups opting for radiology billing services in Ohio. Medical billers and coders have been able to successfully accommodate the large amounts of billing and coding volumes in the past few months. Additionally providing revenue cycle management, denial management, interaction with payers, HIPAA compliance for hospital based radiology departments MBC has successfully managed to cut costs, free up time and resources for various hospital radiology departments.
Inviting radiology practices to acquire MBC's radiology billing to get access to-
- Medical billers and coders who are regularly updated with latest radiology billing trends
- Strong clientele-base and voluminous operations which help in offering highly competitive professional rates
- Physician credentialing with both commercial and public payers
- Commitment to quality and reliability with pre-qualifications such as certification by the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC); and expertise at applying standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes
The biggest advantage we offer to radiology practices in Ohio is our long standing presence across all major cities like Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo and Akron. In tandem to the above benefits radiologists can utilize Medicalbillersandcoders.com services known for its affordability and efficient reimbursement of Radiology Billing.
Medicalbillersandcoders.com is the largest 'Consortium of Medical Billers and Coders,' across the US. The portal brings together hundreds of billers, with experience in different specialties ( Cardiology Billing, Gastroenterology Billing, Urology Billing, Dermatology Billing, Otolaryngology Billing, Orthopedic Billing, Anesthesiology Billing, OB/GYN Billing, Emergency Medicine Billing ), on the same platform to service physicians in their local areas. This network of coders and billers is growing rapidly and is currently servicing over 50 specialty physicians, across the US
Prerna Gupta, Media Relations
108 West, 13th street,
Wilmington, DE 19801